This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 FS in SC

I am selling this car after two enjoyable years of ownership. It's been great, but I have a baby on the way, and need to redirect my funds. I am not able to post photos til this weekend, but I'll describe it as best as possible.
    1. Condition
    15x,xxx miles, paint is non factory color I think bostongrun. Paintjob I would rate fair to good. No rust that I am aware of, and after spending a lot of time on this forum, I checked all the normal places. I believe the car was originally DS as the engine compartment is kind of flat black looking. The interior is in wonderful shape considering the miles. The only exception is a pretty big crack in the dash. Everything is stock, and everything works right. I had compression tested before I bought it, 190, 190, 185, 175. They didn't tell me if that was dry or wet. The motor seems in great shape.
    2. Maintenance/ parts replaced
    I haven't done a ton of work to it compared to many cars I see here. It has new plugs, cap, and wires solving a misfire problem. I'm running on dinosaur oil, and it's not using an appreciable amount. I put new crossdrilled discs plus pad on all corners (metal masters). I removed and painted the valve cover and plenum. I replaced the kidneys at the grill as they were cracked.
    3. Maintenance/ repair needed
    The big thing is the muffler. It has holes in it, and it is loud. I was leaning toward the custom fabbed route, but I thought it would be better to let the new owner choose. The rear brake pad sensor has a short causing the dash light to be on sometimes. I just haven't dealt with it yet. The paint on the front bumper and the wing are not great. The shifter sometimes is difficult to put in first at a stop. I figure it needs rebuilding, but it rarely happens. One of the lines from the PS reservoir is leaking. This is a low pressure line and I plan to replace it soon. I think that's everything. I'll update this post with pictures this weekend, and add to this if I think of anything else.
    I'm asking $13,000 and I'm located in upstate south carolina. Please contact me by posting here or email me at bill(at)artisanstoneworks(dot)net

Here's the pics I promised. I apologize for my photography skills.

Comment

did you get this off ebay?
      I have negative feedback on several forums, DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH ME!!!

Comment

interesting color

Comment

How far are you from Myrtle Beach?
          -AJ

-'88 Henna Red-

Comment

I bought it locally. I live in Spartanburg county, I think its 4-5 hours drive.

Comment

I actually like the color. It looks like e36 Fern Green. I think that is what it is called.
              Dan

88 M3
              Black on Black

San Diego, CA
              USA

Comment

I would also consider trades of interesting four door euro cars in good condition.

Comment

bump

Comment

still for sale!:smile2:

Comment

Price reduced to $12,000. This is a really nice car, and some one is going to be very happy to own it!

Comment

sent you a message

Comment

Still for sale

Comment

might try ebay,i think the color change is the only reason it hasnt sold
                            I have negative feedback on several forums, DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH ME!!!

Comment

Thanks, I knew it would be a factor. I have found a few interested parties so we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                              X