Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attn: Canadains! Evo 1 imported from Europe! Feeler.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: Canadains! Evo 1 imported from Europe! Feeler.

Hi All, I have a 1987 BMW M3 Evo 1 that I imported form Europe and may be forced to sell due to the fact I might be moving to the US and would likely be too expensive to legalize there. It's Alpine White with black full leather. Located near Vancouver BC. Beautiful car, tasteful mods. 145,000KMS. PM me with your Email for pics and more details if interested!
    87' E30 M3 Evo 1
    91' MB 190E 2.5 16V

Hi, I tried pm but didnt work computer too slow, anyways I may be interested and live on Vancouver Island. I will be away untill April 2 but would love some pics and maybe come to see it in April thanks Dave ([email protected])

Comment

M

Please send pics and car info [email protected]

Thanks,
      Mike

:chubs:
      Last edited by lockolose; 03-21-2008, 01:38 PM. Reason: good
      sigpic

Comment

Mike, you're going to put up the money to federalize a car?

Comment

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
          Mike, you're going to put up the money to federalize a car?
          Depends on the price of the car. 25 years is getting close.:ha:
          sigpic

Comment

Will send Pictures to you tomorrow! Thanks for your replies!
            87' E30 M3 Evo 1
            91' MB 190E 2.5 16V

Comment

asking price?

Originally posted by M3Evo1 View Post
              Hi All, I have a 1987 BMW M3 Evo 1 that I imported form Europe and may be forced to sell due to the fact I might be moving to the US and would likely be too expensive to legalize there. It's Alpine White with black full leather. Located near Vancouver BC. Beautiful car, tasteful mods. 145,000KMS. PM me with your Email for pics and more details if interested!
              I Find your lack of faith disturbing"

"Objects in my rearview are losing"

Comment

Originally posted by lockolose View Post
                Depends on the price of the car. 25 years is getting close.:ha:
                Here we go again:chubs:

Comment

Evo 1

Best offer takes it. I'll be listing it locally as well. Serious parties only please and thanks.
                  87' E30 M3 Evo 1
                  91' MB 190E 2.5 16V

Comment

Originally posted by M3Evo1 View Post
                    Best offer takes it. I'll be listing it locally as well. Serious parties only please and thanks.
                    Another Bidding War? No Thanks! I wish people would just list a price and stop this nosense already.
                    sigpic

Comment

I agree with you, anyone selling a car knows what there price is...

Originally posted by lockolose View Post
                      Another Bidding War? No Thanks! I wish people would just list a price and stop this nosense already.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Evo1, is basically an euro m3, the evo2 or sport evo. is the models that should command a premium price. having said all that they have been a few prestine US models sold for over 25K.....price always set by the market good luck with your sale.

competition guise. The main mechanical alteration was a revised cylinder head, distinguishable by an "E" cast into it, though peak power remained unchanged from the standard non-catalyst M3 at 200 hp (DIN). The model is otherwise identical to a standard European-spec E30 M3 and lacks a numbered dash plaque or any other identifying feature to denote this special series. It is thought that 505 examples were produced in the Spring of 1987.
                      Last edited by 13blackknight; 03-23-2008, 01:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                      I Find your lack of faith disturbing"

"Objects in my rearview are losing"

Comment

Pics to [email protected]

Comment

most forums have rules as to post a price and no feelers etc etc.
                          I have negative feedback on several forums, DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH ME!!!

Comment

I don't want to lose a whole wack of money, so Ballpark $20k would be reasonable to me.
                            87' E30 M3 Evo 1
                            91' MB 190E 2.5 16V

Comment

Any interest in selling the wheels separately?
                              Webb
                              1988 Diamantschwarz
                              2004 Jet Black

Comment

Working...
                              X