This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '88 Diamondschwartz JS/JP roller.

TX to CA car. No rust, ever. Owner for 9 years. BMWCCA log book. WBSAK0309J2197520 License plated with current non-op. Was a daily driver, full interior JP track car. Could be put back to JS legal. Interior has: $3500 tig welded 1 1/2" .90 DOM cage with removeable x-brace and passenger harness bar (allows use of back seat, family car). Cage is a work of art. Back seat. Grey door panels and headliner. Dash with everything under it ( needs to be reinstalled). Steering. Stock brakes, Hawk blues. Front end was in collision with a ditch. Doors after collision were still in perfect alignment. Just paid $4500 for pro repair job. Sheet metal was replaced at spot welds. New paint. Rolling on stock wheels with Kuhmos. Front Ground control coilovers and adjustable camber plates. SA Konis in front. Small kids and baby at home are taking all my spare time. $6,000 or highest offer. Car is in Costa Mesa, CA. Thanks, Glenn 949-295-1873 Email for photos. More parts are available.
    http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm286/ghalperin/

Good luck, If I had the time and didn't think my wife would leave me on the curb with my new project car I would buy it.
    Dan

88 M3
    Black on Black

San Diego, CA
    USA

Comment

I don't think I have any room but... Where in Costa Mesa?
      1986 Mercedes 190e 2.3-16 Cosworth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JNJ-qVPBkU

Comment

I'm in Newport Heights, near Newport Harbor Highschool. Call me if you are interested. 949-295-1873

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump lower price $5,500

Comment

Originally posted by GHALPERIN View Post
              Bump lower price $5,500
              This shell is exactly what I am looking for. Were I not moving to FL in a few months, I'd be setting up shipping for that right now. G/l with the sale, if it's still available later this year you will be hearing from me.
              "The difference is, I don't care"

Comment

$4,500

Lower price $4,500 anyone???

Comment

if you're moving to the eastcoast and taking it with you, I'll take it..too bad..I need something like this
                  sigpic

Comment

is it still avaliable very interested, send email to [email protected]
                    1990 BMW S50B30 Euro E30.

Comment

$5,500 is way to much don't you think, i seen cars sold for about that amount, i myself bought one for that amout... but anyways good luck...
                      Last edited by cobra12512; 04-17-2008, 07:06 AM.

Comment

How about $4,000?

Comment

This roller is a steal, can't belive no one has snapped it up yet. Yes, there are cheap cars out there, but this car has suspension and cage, which you're basically getting for free. I'd post on BF.com or club race SIG, especially since it has a log book already. GL with the sale.
                          What??? an E30 M3 for sale??? I'll be right there!!!

Comment

I wish I had more money right now.
                            1986 Mercedes 190e 2.3-16 Cosworth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JNJ-qVPBkU

Comment

Sold for $4,000

Sold for $4,000

Comment

Working...
                              X