This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1988 Alpine white 85k miles

Up for sale is my beloved 1988 M3. She only has approximately 85k miles on it and it runs great (especially with the Dinan chip). The title is clear and it has clean car fax.
    I did not spare any cost from her so there are many new parts on my car. Some were part of necessary maintenance but some were changed just so I have peace of mind (plus I am little anal about my cars ). I have many service records but I need to look for them. She also has many cosmetic interior upgrades that you can see in the pictures.
    The whole interior is new, from carpets to upholstery (including the OEM carpeted floor mats). You should know that the reason the carpet was replaced is not because it was torn or worn out but because the interior was cardinal red with red carpets.
    The new upholstery is a combination of suede / black leather with red stitching. Shift boot, e-brake boot and steering wheel also were upgraded to match the same suede/leather with red stitching.
    The engine is excellent and following services/repairs have been done/replaced in past few months and I only drove maybe few hundred miles since the repairs.
    OEM radiator, battery, coolant hoses, coolant flush, Bosch cap and rotor, spark plugs, ignition wire set, temp sensors, oxygen sensor, sun roof seals, clutch master and slave cylinder, catalytic converter, Bosch alternator, thermostat, timing chain, E36 chain tensioner, timing chain guides, control arms, trust rod bushings, sway bar links, motor mounts, transmission mount, various coolant and other hoses, new seat shocks for the back rest, rear shock mounts, intake manifold gaskets and many more things that I do not remember at this time but I will update this tread when I remember.
    The AC works great too because I just serviced and recharged it.
    She handles great because previous owner installed a sport tuned suspension and Bilstein shocks on her. (don't know the brand of springs)
    As you can see in the pictures, the paint still shines and it is in decent shape. The rear spoiler does have some hair line cracks but not visible in the pictures. There is a pin size ding on the front left fender and paint chip on the trunk (to the left of the Roundel emblem. I removed the bumper stripes because of the clean look but I am contemplating to put them back on it for not.
    The asking price is $21000 or best offer.
    It really breaks my heart to sell her. Lots of money has been spent on this my car to bring it to this shape but I need to sell it.
    The Ac Schnitzer wheels are not included in this sale but I will include the original OEM BBS basket wave 15" wheels with about 50% tires on them.

Please PM me your questions. Thank you

Last edited by Jake; 03-27-2008, 04:33 PM. Reason: Fixed the pictures
    sigpic
    1989 M3 Cabriolet "Reproduction" #787th?? :-)

Location?
    sigpic

Comment

I think he is in CA

nice looking car, haven't seen it around before

Comment

Looks like it from the plates & palm trees, just confirming - the car doesn't look familiar.
        sigpic

Comment

Hi Guys,
          Yes, Vlad is right. I am in Walnut Creek, CA.
          sigpic

Comment

That car is sick. It's a little above my price threshold though.

Comment

nice car. love the interior.
              '91 SpecE30 #523
              '03 540i/6 M-Sport
              '00 F-350 Dually
              BMWCCA #360858 NASA #128290
              My Track Schedule

Comment

Thanks for your kind comments guys. If I was going to keep the car, I would have dropped the car some more and install EVO front and rear spoiler. That would make the car look even better since I believe the interior does not need anything anymore but that's my opinion only. I know some people wish to have a different interior or they would have done things differently.
                Please help me find a good home for it! I would love to see the car go to an E30 M3 enthusiast/fanatic who will take the car to next level!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BTW: I amy consider trades too as long as it is not too expensive so let me know what you got.
                Thanks
                Last edited by Vazbro; 03-27-2008, 04:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                sigpic

Comment

What kind of trades are you looking for?

Comment

Very nice car!, I bought my M3 in Walnut Creek CA a few years back. Good Luck with the sale!

Comment

Thanks guys,
                      Well, I will consider any trades as long as we are able to establish value for it. I wil consider Cars, trucks, motorcycles or even cheap airplanes (since I am a pilot too) but the only thing I don't want is custom cars or motorcycles because you may have spent tons of $$$$ buying a custom motorcycle or car but who would know how much it worth. Last time I said I may consider trades when I was trying to sell my car, all I got was custom motorcycles or lifted older trucks with 15K in lift kit! I may eventually try to sell your trade so I don't want to get stuck in it.
                      I would of course love BMW cars because I could at least put the miles on them instead of my 04 M3.
                      So, let me know what you have!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks DashEight! :-)
                      Last edited by Vazbro; 03-27-2008, 08:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                      sigpic

Comment

interested in car

I recently sold my m3 and starting to have an itch for another. Please give me a call anytime at 561-685-2400 Thanks, Noah

Comment

I'll call you today. Thanks
                          sigpic

Comment

I have a 1972 2002 in alpine white for trade if you're interested. I would also give you cash to complete the deal. Please email me if you're interested. e46kid at yahoo dot com.

Comment

PM sent!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X