• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 91 e30 m3 in MD

Not my car..found on Clist...check it out :thank you
    http://baltimore.craigslist.org/car/652535958.html

sigpic

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
    2001 530i
    1988 M3
    1973 2002

Comment

M

This car is not new to S-14. It was for sale not to long ago.:fire:
      sigpic

Comment

Fugly... IMO
        sigpic

Comment

First time I saw that car, it was for sale in Georgia about two years ago.

Comment

If you restore this car to its original color you'd have something special.
            Terrance

Comment

Could be another candidate for a "Franken M3" conversion... Calling.... Piper Motorsport...
              Fritz

1987 Hennarot E30 M3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2WsYARLD1Y

Comment

This car was Ebay'd twice while it was in GA (1/06 - 157K miles & 9/06 - 156K miles) and another time in VA (10/07 - 165K miles). It never was bid above 10K in any of the auctions.

This was the description from the last time it was ebay'd:

2 owner car, Eibach coil overs, 17" rims, Pre wired Valentine One, No accidents, original books and keys, IPOD compatible radio, two tone color car, SRS light on, Parts replaced: belts, alternator, battery, brake pads, brake rotors, ball joints, tie rods, Supersprint exhaust, DTM exhaust, Koni, Eibach, Strut tower bar, Recovered seats, AC schnitzer rims 17", Alpine CD, Prewired Valentine One

From what I recall, there was an issue with the title and the mileage. Interesting car. I'm sure there's an interesting story behind it...[yeahok]
                1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
                1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
                1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

Comment

Its my M3, thanks for posting the link.

It is originally a black car & the previous owner painted the bottom half e36 Titanium silver. It is a good quality job but i was planning to put it back to black. Unfortunately i'm buying a house instead.

Very solid car, no rust at all. Wheels are Schnitzer replicas 17x8, full ground control coilovers with adjustible camber. Interior is mint, fr. seats have new leather, airbag removed for momo gotham wheel & quick release hub. (still have airbag)

new brakes all round inc. calipers,
                  alpine ipod interface

Located just north of Baltimore

Oh and the previous owner re-set the odometer to 18k miles when he did all the work (for some stupid reason)
                  So the title has the new mileage on it and not the true 165k miles.
                  I titled it easily in MD with NO issues whatsoever, nothing showing on carfax either. all panels are original & sraight.
                  Last edited by Scotch; 04-25-2008, 10:00 AM. Reason: add text

Comment

U R Welcome
                    sigpic

Comment

10 minutes from my office and 5 from my dads house if somebody is interested, I could look at it.
                      Cheers,
                      John
                      88M3 henna

73T100C
                      97 540\6-Gone
                      2008 MINI Clubman S

Comment

Working...
                      X