Wtt:m3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtt:m3

Hey, i am just throwing this up in the air. I have a toolbox that has over 15k$ into it...i am no longer in the bussiness of an auto tech so i am wondering if anybody wants to trade for anything. BTW all my tools are basically Snap-on!
    ///M Power
    "Dream as if you live forever,Live as if you'll die today"-James Dean

Instagram- S14Pwr

haha...tools for an M3...

Comment

yea smart ass... there have been rolling chasis going for under 5k$ here on the board so if u dont have anything to trade just stfu!
      ///M Power

Instagram- S14Pwr

Comment

You'll never know unless you try. I doubt someone will trade or drop $15k into tools, but like I said, you never know. GL.

Comment

Originally posted by S14PWR View Post
          yea smart ass... there have been rolling chasis going for under 5k$ here on the board so if u dont have anything to trade just stfu!
          Hey another smartass here! Lookin for another M? I still have your old one tucked away. I've done a little work to it since you last saw it.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey tools can get expensive!

GL!

Comment

thanks for the replies on the people that understand my point, i obviously know i will never get close to what i spent on tools and people who know snap on tools that its not hard to spend 15,000$ on them especially when the box alone is a 3k$ box. And like i said i have seen alot of chasis and rollers going for under 5k$ so why not try right?
              Lockoloose- unless u need tools, cash is an issue as i have some other priorities in life and post some pics up, i would love to see what she looks like now!
              ///M Power

Instagram- S14Pwr

Comment

I know where you are coming from, I easily have $12k+ in tools (mostly Snap-On). Too bad the only part that doesn't lose value is the box :(.

Comment

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
                  You'll never know unless you try. I doubt someone will trade or drop $15k into tools, but like I said, you never know. GL.
                  I too have over $12gs in tools mostly snap on - things add up quick and it doesn't help that I have a snap on rep coming to my place of business to sell me stuff. It would be over $18gs if I paid retail for my box(got used from the rep...)

Comment

why don't you just sell all the tools on ebay then purchase a M3

Comment

Working...
                    X