Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor
    replied
    Everything works but the mileage on the odometer? If so, it's an easy, cheap fix. Just search for odometer gears on here.

Leave a comment:

• PaddyMcP
    replied
    Still here... driving it regularly. Countless emails, but no real bites. Odometer gave up the ghost, looking for a replacement as we speak...

Leave a comment:

• Ron ///Man
    replied
    Paddy:

Is your car still available?

Leave a comment:

• PaddyMcP
    replied
    Price drop to $11,500

Leave a comment:

• PaddyMcP
    replied
    Price drop to $12,500

Leave a comment:

• PaddyMcP
    replied
    No problem, the M3 is a little more livable as a street car. The mazda has much more overall grip and better suspension geometry when pushing it. They are equally reliable. Mazda is half the cost to run, but you have to mod it to run on the track and keep cool. M3 engine is simpler and more satisfying.

That's a quick and dirty breakdown. Both have their pros and cons.

Go test drive one- you'll see

Leave a comment:

• Ed Yepez
    replied
    M3 Vs Rx7

Hello! I couldn't help notice the Black RX7 in the backround of one of your photos. This may be the wrong forum, but I was wondering if you could compare the two? I used to drive a 3rd gen, and am now looking for an E30 M3. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• PaddyMcP
    replied
    thanks for the tip- trunk lid vin tag matches the chassis.

car is still available. no solid bites yet.

Leave a comment:

• GK-E30M3
    replied
    is it still available

Leave a comment:

• E30fan
    replied
    Originally posted by PaddyMcP View Post
    Returned your PM hunter.

Found the tags on the hood and doors - they match the original chassis VIN. Didn't see a VIN tag on the trunk? Where exactly is it located?

Sorry I won't be at SIG fest. I'm scrambling to make it to VIR in Oct with my Subaru.
    The vin on the trunk lid is hidden inside the toolbox. Wharthog taught me that one.

Leave a comment:

• joelboston
    replied
    In Mass - Please give a call

Hello,
    If you haven't sold it yet, please give me a call or send an e-mail. I'm in Boston.
    Thanks.
    Joel
    [email protected]
    510-501-5090

Leave a comment:

• Wharthog
    replied
    Originally posted by ColinM View Post
    It always amazes me how Henna changes shades so drastically under different lighting sources. It's a hard color to capture.

Good luck w/ the sale.
    I just bought a Henna car that my wife hasn't seen yet...Very difficult to describe/capture properly.

Leave a comment:

• constructor
    replied
    PM Sent.

I am interested and local.

Thank you,
    Anu

Leave a comment:

• PaddyMcP
    replied
    Returned your PM hunter.

Found the tags on the hood and doors - they match the original chassis VIN. Didn't see a VIN tag on the trunk? Where exactly is it located?

Sorry I won't be at SIG fest. I'm scrambling to make it to VIR in Oct with my Subaru.
    Last edited by PaddyMcP; 08-14-2008, 08:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bunta
    replied
    Vin tags are on the inside of the front of the hood, on each door(under the latch), tops of the fenders and somewhere on the decklid.

Im really interested in the car. But pictures on the computer are really no help. Id need to see it in person.
    Ill PM you some more questions

Bring it to SIG Fest.

Hunter

Leave a comment:

Working...
X