Feeler..'89 alpine white project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler..'89 alpine white project

I really dont want to let this go but i may have to.

Body:
    new doors
    front fenders
    r/s frame rail
    radiator support
    tail panel
    rocker panels
    cowl piece

floor pans from a donor and misc pieces to fix areas near the fire wall and inside the trunk

c/f sunroof
    c/f cup mirrors
    cf wing with c/f flap
    evoII lip oem
    c/f splitter
    c/f brake ducts
    c/f kidneys

hella smileys
    depo smileys
    euro grills

18x8 and 18x9 miro bbs rep wheels

everything needed for an s50 swap minus the engine (have zf 5spd trans, wiring, brake booster, mounts, radiator, aftermarket headers)

mono wiper kit

ss brake lines

ireland sways
    adjustable links

all new poly bushings from beast power

car was and still is completly stripped down. All thats installed is the wiring harness. It was completly repainted and the whole underbody and body panels were free'd of rust cancer.

Its alpine white

have alot of misc new parts like clips covers and things like that

really the car needs some time and more parts ( carpet, redo interior and misc things)
    i pretty much have already got all the big stuff

dash board has no cracks

oem brake lines and fuel lines

bilstein sport shocks and h&r race shocks

evo seatbelts

bmw m techninc door sill panels

also i have an m52 block and m50 head that ill throw in

i know im forgetting some things but if anyone is seriously intrested i can inverntory everything

thinking about 22.5k as is

i can have it delivered if its in the area of a 100 miles from downtown chicago

So i dont get asked a billion times why...were looking to buy a property to help expand the business and anything that can be spared to help in the purchase is going to have to be. Im 22 years old so i have a few years to put another car together.

Thanks for looking

you can email me e30power89@yahoo.com

also have alot of the body repair pics.

the project lives...

email sent

Mike

Comment

Did I Miss Something ? Are You Asking $22,500 ??
      sigpic

Comment

Nice project reviving an E30; I am sure ask is negotiable and wish you best of luck...

Comment

price is completely assembled right?
          00' R-34 Nismo V-Spec II, HKS'd out w/ 12,000km
          00' R-34 V-Spec II, enough bolt ons and 50,000km
          2008 Lexus Is-F, Joe-Z Exhaust etc etc
          78 Mazda RX-3... Zoom Zoom
          1994 Mkiv Supra TT
          2006 Evolution MR.... Green
          2003 Kawasaki Zx-6RR 1of1000 built

Comment

would anyone take the rolling chasis?

the project lives...

Comment

Originally posted by bmw540i View Post
              would anyone take the rolling chasis?
              if you price it right....$22.5k for all that not assembled is not priced right. Parting everything out might get you 22.5k.

a priced right rolling shell would sell easily assuming no major damage and/or rust. A rolling shell should be worth around $3-5k.

Comment

if you get 22.5 k for that..tell me your secret
                sigpic

Comment

sorry for the price.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i cant edit the price...i know its stupid

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                  if you price it right....$22.5k for all that not assembled is not priced right. Parting everything out might get you 22.5k.

a priced right rolling shell would sell easily assuming no major damage and/or rust. A rolling shell should be worth around $3-5k.

the shell is 100% rust and damage free. Almost all the parts that can be replaced have been and its ready to be assembled.

I dont have much time and have invested my project money elsewhere. My shop is running out of space to have 2 spots taken by my project.

just shoot me an offer for the shell. if it sells ill sell all the other parts
                  Last edited by bmw540i; 09-08-2008, 09:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

the project lives...

Comment

Originally posted by bmw540i View Post
                    I dont have much time and have invested my project money elsewhere. My shop is running out of space to have 2 spots taken by my project.

just shoot me an offer for the shell. if it sells ill sell all the other parts
                    The problem is the time required to assemble it all. If it was all done and didn't require any work from the buyer, you might be able to get $20k+ for it, but not one in pieces.

My rec would be to start a new thread selling the shell. May want to ask more than you'd take, but don't go crazy with the asking price. OTOH, a good straight, rust free, accident free shell is an in demand commodity these days...don't give it away.

Comment

Working...
                    X