WTB Roller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Roller

I've got enough cash for a good roller. Paint is non issue, Id rather have a faded/peeling original paint than a repaint, but body must be mostly straight (minor blemishes are ok), and chassis/frame MUST be straight. No interior is also fine. No major structural/cosmetic rust issues. Preferably near SoCal, but shipping is also an option.

Please E-Mail me at [email protected] for the quickest responses.
    You can PM me aswell.

Derek

SOMEONE ANY ONE AHHHhhhhhh

Comment

what are you looking to spend..i have rough m3 listed on here and im in arizona..

Comment

i just looked at ure thread holy balls ure car looks rough haha. it does sound like ALOT of work....i kinda wanna skip over the "alot of work" part and just get straight to dropping in a motor, suspension aside.

Obviously the more work I have to put in the less money I would be willing to spend. Im looking to spend a max of 5000 for something with minor imperfections, as long as the chassis needs no major repair (cutting/welding/straightening). something like small dents that can be hammered out and filled are fine.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i just looked at ure thread holy balls ure car looks rough haha. it does sound like ALOT of work....i kinda wanna skip over the "alot of work" part and just get straight to dropping in a motor, suspension aside.

Obviously the more work I have to put in the less money I would be willing to spend. Im looking to spend a max of 5000 for something with minor imperfections, as long as the chassis needs no major repair (cutting/welding/straightening). something like small dents that can be hammered out and filled are fine.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

EDIT: 5 is not a cap, cause i'm willing to spend what it takes depending on the chassis and whats included with it.
        Last edited by blueapplesoda; 07-30-2008, 04:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

lol i agree its rough

Comment

bumpage

Comment

Originally posted by backinblack325i View Post
              what are you looking to spend..i have rough m3 listed on here and im in arizona..

You shoukd just part this car out :peekaboo:
              sigpic

Comment

bump

Comment

well what if i did the repairs..i own a body shop,the damage is very minor and can be fixed to original cond very quickly..gutted it, cleaned it and did all the minor body work it needs to be tip top and you can have it painted any color you want or we can even do that..there is no structural damage,no accident damage just a few dents etc here and there.and the doors i can replace or repair..i cant bear the thought to part this car out.

Comment

bumpity bump

Comment

I saw a post on R3V where the guy has two M3's for sale I belive. I can't access R3V from work so I can't create a link. But I do recall he is willing to pull the motor and sell as a roller. Hope this helps!
                      sigpic
                      Click here to see the evolution of my E30 M3 Recent Pics My E30 M3 is sold but not forgotten:cry:

Comment

I saw one on ebay - just last night red, no engine or tranny

Here's the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1988-...spagenameZWDVW
                        Last edited by gte175x; 08-26-2008, 07:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

nvm thanks ill look into it.

it was stolen some time before....new vin...

hrm...
                          Last edited by blueapplesoda; 08-28-2008, 05:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

got what you need and alot more....i will post my car for sale and the next two days once I complete the list of items that I have for the car also some of the items are really hard to get.Need money for the house
                            here is my cell 714 981 46 39.

Comment

Working...
                            X