1987 e30 m3 rough..silver on silver no engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1987 e30 m3 rough..silver on silver no engine

i have come to the hardship of selling my project car..the car sat in the texas desert for over 10 years. everything here except engine and engine harness and no fog lights. the only rust i found was the lower part of windshield (typical e30 spots) everywhere else is solid.the morons before me started to cut the roof and the tops of the doors to make it a covert..like i said morons..but i have a euro roof to go with the car.the spare tire area is a little pushed in from a dumass with a jack..easy fix..there are a few dents etc and even a complimentary bullet hole in the passenger fender..car has potential. i know i can part this out for more than im asking but id hate to do that..i am in the process of getting title..already ran numbers and its clear.im looking to for serious parties only. and i dont want any trades..i have pictures of it here:
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=1528203
    or i can email you some..im asking $3500 firm..if it doent sell i will just let it sit until i get to it. thanks for your time guys. i will answer all emails in order taken..and im in arizona.

Hi, I the link doesn't allow to view the pics.

Comment

if your not a member of myspace then no..but i can send picts..just send me an email
      Last edited by backinblack325i; 07-26-2008, 03:34 PM.

Comment

heres some pics to make life easier

I have negative feedback on several forums, DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH ME!!!

Comment

thanks i appreciate that..actually these are old picts..weve cleaned alot of the dirt out of it..dont store your car with the windows and the sunroof open..lol
          Last edited by backinblack325i; 07-26-2008, 07:28 PM.

Comment

was that car in a flood.
            Dan

88 M3
            Black on Black

San Diego, CA
            USA

Comment

daymn... how can u let the e30 m3 become that? :HeadsSpinning:

GD with the sale

Comment

no signs of flood. just left out with no sunroof and windows down..and the engine had no head on it to top it off..10 years of dirt, wind, leaves ,rain..might as well been in a flood..like i said excellent for a race car or if you wanted to restore it?

Comment

Sent you a PM.

Robert
                  www.evoms.com

Comment

I am interested, but not at that price, thing probably belongs in a scrap yard.
                    -Matt

For Aftermarket Engine Management, Visit Electromotive Store:
                    http://www.electromotivestore.com

Own a shop and need a better website?
                    PM me or Visit http://www.shop-websites.com

Comment

Originally posted by Matts M3 View Post
                      thing probably belongs in a scrap yard.
                      +1
                      www.evoms.com

Comment

its not that bad.i have unfortunately fixed worse..parting it alone is worth more than im asking..

Comment

Maybe you should clean it up and take some other pics and more others that show the cuts on the roof etc.your pictures arent doing your any favors.Just an fyi
                          I have negative feedback on several forums, DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH ME!!!

Comment

Honestly that car is cheap at $3.5k hasn't been sold cause people are too lazy to either part it out or fix it up into a track car. The bloodhounds at R3vlimited will pay $2k easy for the 5 lug/suspension pieces. $200-300 for the rear seat, yes even in that shape. Heck, most shit junker guys re-sell online looked like that to begin with. If the car was in florida it would be mine already being turned into a sweet ultra light s52 track rat.

Comment

Originally posted by 2pur2ride View Post
                              Honestly that car is cheap at $3.5k hasn't been sold cause people are too lazy to either part it out or fix it up into a track car. The bloodhounds at R3vlimited will pay $2k easy for the 5 lug/suspension pieces. $200-300 for the rear seat, yes even in that shape. Heck, most shit junker guys re-sell online looked like that to begin with. If the car was in florida it would be mine already being turned into a sweet ultra light s52 track rat.
                              This is why so many cars wind up getting parted out.

Someone save that thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X