X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Constructive ???

Originally posted by M3/4/5 View Post
    It's a PUBLIC forum.

Pehaps you're getting some constructive FEEDBACK from fellow E30 owners...

Does whining and moaning about someone selling a car classify as anything "Constructive" ??? So, what that it is the same car... I am sure that MOST of the
    forum members are familiar with the B32 and its capabilities.

If the swap has been done right, i am sure it is a hell of a car to drive.
    Good Luck with the Sale

Comment

Out of curosity, what was done to the vehicle after the car was purchased by EA?

Its always kinda made me wonder, good luck with the sale... its an amazing engine swap!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisan View Post
        Out of curosity, what was done to the vehicle after the car was purchased by EA?

Its always kinda made me wonder, good luck with the sale... its an amazing engine swap!
        Um, they made too much money off of me... Seriously I don't think they did anything to it. I bought it pretty quick after they got it. Oh well, my loss. The car really is awesome and a blast to drive. It definitely won't be my last E30 M3 if I sell it.
        Jeff
        [email protected]

Comment

Car still available? Anymore pictures? Unfortunately modifications to the e30 M3 don't add monetary value as I have personally found out. They do add personal pleasure which has some value and I have never been one not to modify an M3. So I am never afraid to consider a nonstock car. What is your current asking price?
          Tad Laird

Comment

Doesn't EA claim that they buy the cars back after the customers get bored of them?

Comment

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
              Doesn't EA claim that they buy the cars back after the customers get bored of them?
              They do ask buyers to give them the first right of refusal but the car business isn't doing as well it was back when I bought this car and they aren't looking to add more cars like this one to their arsenal. I also paid too much but I was expecting to keep the car but some things have changed for me and my priorities are a lot different right now.
              Jeff
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by racingdad View Post
                Car still available? Anymore pictures? Unfortunately modifications to the e30 M3 don't add monetary value as I have personally found out. They do add personal pleasure which has some value and I have never been one not to modify an M3. So I am never afraid to consider a nonstock car. What is your current asking price?

PM Sent!

Price is still very negotiable.
                Jeff
                [email protected]

Comment

Beautiful car!

I hope it finds a worthy home!!
                  The E30 M3 is sold, but not forgotten...

Comment

Working...
                  X