Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4,000 mile M3 for sale...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 4,000 mile M3 for sale...

    Check this out on autotrader, sure is nice... looks like some one is trying to double there money, I think he paid $25k
    Hey Lockaloose does this look familiar??


    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


    http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...=&cardist=2381
    Last edited by VOXX82; 08-15-2008, 12:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  • #2
    Thats amazing. I hope someone buys it, pops the bubble and drives it till the rod bearings spin.


    Originally posted by drinaldis
    I dated a girl who used to do the reverse grind. I kinda liked it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Glad you're back on the forum Voxx. Yeah, it's been discussed already. Now pay more attention to the forums!

      Comment


      • #4
        Hello,

        I'm a new member amd a real M3 fan. I have a small dillema and that is I'm trying to locate a member from Brooklyn called Mike and i believe he owns an M3 cab and is a member of this forum!
        I received a call from him and was meant to call back, but I have misplaced his number for now!

        CAN ANYBODY HELP? I would appreciate a cell or email address. My name is Ishmael and my number is 0044 (0) 7908 253 869.
        Time is against us and I have something that he needs for his car.
        Please fogive my approach, as I do not know of any quicker way to find him than on this forum!
        He recommended I join , so I have, but without a return contact number for him!

        ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE GREAT......

        Thanks in advance and I look forward to future M3 S14 chats with fellow club members!

        Regards

        Comment


        • #5
          Mike is on the board as mikem3cabrio I believe.
          Charley Terhune
          89 Zinno M3- stock 90k miles
          89 Zinno M3- 2.5 etc. etc.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by M3-Alpina-E30 View Post
            Hello,

            I'm a new member amd a real M3 fan. I have a small dillema and that is I'm trying to locate a member from Brooklyn called Mike and i believe he owns an M3 cab and is a member of this forum!
            I received a call from him and was meant to call back, but I have misplaced his number for now!

            CAN ANYBODY HELP? I would appreciate a cell or email address. My name is Ishmael and my number is 0044 (0) 7908 253 869.
            Time is against us and I have something that he needs for his car.
            Please fogive my approach, as I do not know of any quicker way to find him than on this forum!
            He recommended I join , so I have, but without a return contact number for him!

            ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE GREAT......

            Thanks in advance and I look forward to future M3 S14 chats with fellow club members!

            Regards
            Hi Amd

            MikeGNJ owns a genuine M3 cab, he lives in New Jersey. So if mikem3cabrio is not the correct person perhaps he is. Good luck.

            Ken
            Last edited by beemer_rider; 08-16-2008, 08:57 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              crazy price
              91 M3 AW 2.5 CR Dogleg
              88 M3 AW Track Car s54
              95 525 Touring M52 Turbo
              04 Toyota Tundra






              Comment


              • #8
                http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...1&rdpage=thumb

                Was this the same car as mentioned before in this thread?? Anyone have any info on it?

                Comment


                • #9
                  4k

                  same one. lots of discussion around site on this one if you dig around...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by spreston View Post
                    same one. lots of discussion around site on this one if you dig around...
                    Thanks...Ive been on the site as a guest for quite some time and thought I saw this car come up a few times. I will search on here for more info, but what was the deal behind it? Was it owned by a forum member?? Ive been burned before on an older car purchase and want to do my homework this time.
                    -d

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      M

                      I did a PPI on this car but my financing did'nt work out. This is one if not the lowest mileage M3 in the states. The car is perfect in every way with the best color combo. The car was stored in a bubble for most of it's life so everything is like new. I drove this car and if my money was right it would be sitting in my garage.



                      Mike
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        From what I can recall this car was previously owned by a lady in Wyoming.

                        The popular "bubble car" that was taken apart and made to be as clean as an operating room actually has more miles (last documented around 16k miles) than this particular M3.

                        Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
                        What sets the e30 apart is that it set the precedent, the benchmark, for every "M" car since... - Top Gear

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The bubble car and its engine were parted, so it isn't as valuable as it would have been with its original motor.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            You are correct. This car and the bubble car are different cars.

                            Originally posted by Primera View Post
                            From what I can recall this car was previously owned by a lady in Wyoming.

                            The popular "bubble car" that was taken apart and made to be as clean as an operating room actually has more miles (last documented around 16k miles) than this particular M3.

                            Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
                            1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
                            1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
                            1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              So this car is a legit stock example? I dont know what the aformentioned "bubble car" is?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X