1988 BMW E30 M3 - $10500 (Brazoria)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 BMW E30 M3 - $10500 (Brazoria)

Found this on Houston CL. Thought someone might be interested. Not mine, but good price!

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/799529361.html

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=32957

same car I believe.

Did anyone ever check this out (IAMTHOR?), and if so, what were your thoughts?

Comment

yeah guys, its my car. i was advertising it back a few months, but once i found out that it had been hit a few years ago that kinda hurt my sale. some one actually just offered me 6000, because thats what blue book is... IamThor was talking with me about it, but i dont know if he ever got his insurance matter taken care of, and that was prior to me finding out about the hit. car is still very much for sale though.
      Last edited by 88M3ofDoom; 08-17-2008, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Hey Matt:

Sorry to hear about your experience, but don't let that get you down. Looks like a really nice M3 at a very reasonable ask. Best of luck!

:p

Comment

thanks guys,
          the car is still in great shape, and minus the fender bender, its very un-molested still.
          rest of the pictures are here:
          http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p...p06/1988%20M3/

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

and fwiw, im plan on getting a 89-91 325/318 i or iS. something very well taken care of. im not THAT concerned with mileage if you can prove maintinance history.
          i would consider a partial trade if any one has anything?
          -Matt
          Last edited by 88M3ofDoom; 08-17-2008, 10:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

replied

Comment

How did you find out about the fender bender? - Was it not on carfaxs?

Comment

no its on the carfax. i was just an idiot and believed trusted the PO. when i put it up for sale, i sent a number of people the vin not knowing about it, one guy sent me the report asking me about it. the PO was called and verified what happend.

Comment

Do you still have the other set of wheels?

Comment

i dont have them, but they are on my friends 95 m3 there in town. and he just asked me the other day if i would trade him back possibly.

Comment

I'm from Houston also. There is a local forum, bavspeed.com. A girl on there was looking to buy an E30 M3. For the price she may be interested, it may be worth a post for you. I only met her this past weekend at a local show, so not sure how serious she was.

Comment

looks like a good buy. Best of luck. Did the fender issue show up as a california incident? Ususally CA DMV doesn't report accidents to Carfax. Just salvage etc.

Comment

Originally posted by strube View Post
                            I'm from Houston also. There is a local forum, bavspeed.com. A girl on there was looking to buy an E30 M3. For the price she may be interested, it may be worth a post for you. I only met her this past weekend at a local show, so not sure how serious she was.

Just got a pm from her.. looks like she is looking for a different color.... but I know she looks good in a black car ... :yeah:
                            Mark Williams
                            Dallas, TX

Nothing says "welcome to the neighborhood" like a search... oh wait... looks like they are all gone! :rastajake:

sigpic

Comment

alright guys, price drop to 10k firm. If i dont sell this im doing the unthinkable... yep s50. But dont worry, i plan on keeping the s14 and building it slowly on the side. im just not prepared to drop the money, and when i do i want it done RIGHT.

OR if anyone has an alpine roller, or whole car in equal condition that might prefer a DS car... hit me up, ill trade.
                              Last edited by 88M3ofDoom; 09-01-2008, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X