Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: WTB: WTB: e30 m3

Hey Guys (& Gals?- any s14 ladies?),

I'm looking for my m3 again - I almost gave up and bought an e46 m3. But I own a '89 325i and a sportbike and I've been driving the bike everyday (love southern California weather) but I got in the 325i yesterday and it reminded me how much fun these cars are - now I want the best these e30s have to offer, I want my m3.

So I'm looking for a nice example - I would prefer silver over black but I'm open to other options. But it must be an s14 -

Does anyone know of anything or anyone looking to sell to an enthusiast - Please let me know.

I appreciate any help you guys can give me - I'll keep my fingers crossed.

~Chris

What is your price range? What are you looking for as far as mods go? I may be selling my 88 E30 M3 with 109K fresh motor rebuild and many, many, many, Euro BMW EVO parts/goodies. I will only sell it to an enthusiast who will appreciate it for what it is worth. PM me with any questions. Car will be priced mid to high 20's. It is Diamondshwartz with Full Evo III interior (Recaro SRD's with Evo III M-Cloth)

Thanks,
    Ryan
    Ryan
    88 M3 (diamondswartz) - Garage Queen
    04 M3 (silvergray) - My Toy
    02 330 cabrio (alpinewhite) wife's toy
    98 Volvo V70R (daily driver)

Comment

88 HENNA FOR SALE 15000 TO MANY MODS BODY NOT FERFECT AROUND THE FENDERS DIDNT CARE AT THE TIME BECAUSE i WAS GOING TO REPLACE ALL CORNERS WITH CRBON FIBER OTHER THAN THAT PERFECTCHECK MY TREAD IN THE FOR SALE SECTION

Comment

Bump - I'm really looking for a silver/lach over black. I would like to stay under 20K and as close to stock as possible. Does anyone know of one. I wouldn't mind a DS or a Henna over black but I have my heart set on a silver one.

Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated -

Comment

i know of a very very very clean henna car in the neighborhood of 145k but super super clean.Guy is a car collector(30+ european carS)
          I have negative feedback on several forums, DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH ME!!!

Comment

Thanks - Mileage is not too important, price more.

Sorry If I confused anyone - that's $20K

Comment

bump

Comment

Chris...GL on finding a Henna or even a Silver locally (AllCal..NoCal & SoCal). Gonna end up out of state. And if you do find one locally, they will be more than the 20K you are asking for. Maybe somewhere in Nevada or Ariz should be available. Hang in there, they will come......since I got mine sitting right under me. Looking so far, did not bother to look down.
                Lawrence

BMW CCA San Diego Chapter #192742
                '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen
                '09 540i Touring 6 Spd - Son's DD
                '03 530i 5 Spd - SO's DD
                '03 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - My DD & Range truck
                '05 330i ZHP 6 Spd - Alternate DD
                '15 Honda Pilot - Daughter's & Grandkids Hauler

Comment

Hey Lawrence,

Thanks - appreciate the kind advice. Yeah, I'm not opposed to to trucking one in, and for the right one I'll pay for it. I've been looking just over a year now, I'm hoping patience will pay off.

Thanks - Chris

Comment

My M seems to match most of what you are looking for...

I am in South Orange County. If you are seriously want to make an offer after you see the car, PM me for my contact info. A few of the members here have seen my car and perhaps you might even have at Cars & Coffee.

The parts that are not original are the new EVO parts (I still have old ones, such as steering wheel, front grill set, gear shift knob, US headlights, M3 batch,)... a little over 50K miles the last time I check.

P.S. Somewhere in my storage I have brandnew and genuine early DTM rearview mirrors. Rey bugs me to find those every now and then!

Last edited by ///Mous3; 01-06-2009, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Okay, Chris....this is your chance. Yes, I have seen her in C & C with the rest of the guys when Rey coordinated a M3 show for the SoCal guys. Consider me as one with Rey also waiting for the Real DTM mirrors.......now where is that group picture that we took?????
                      Lawrence

BMW CCA San Diego Chapter #192742
                      '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen
                      '09 540i Touring 6 Spd - Son's DD
                      '03 530i 5 Spd - SO's DD
                      '03 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - My DD & Range truck
                      '05 330i ZHP 6 Spd - Alternate DD
                      '15 Honda Pilot - Daughter's & Grandkids Hauler

Comment

This is what I took...

Originally posted by Das Boots View Post
                        .......now where is that group picture that we took?????
                        LINK

Comment

PM sent - Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by 1fastcosmo View Post
                            i know of a very very very clean henna car in the neighborhood of 145k but super super clean.Guy is a car collector(30+ european carS)
                            Do I read it right? That is one hundred and fourty five thousand US$; US$145,000?

I wasn't sure when you said, "in the neighborhood of.." For a moment I thought it is the value of the housees around where the car is in Oklahoma.

Comment

Originally posted by ///Mous3 View Post
                              Do I read it right? That is one hundred and fourty five thousand US$; US$145,000?

I wasn't sure when you said, "in the neighborhood of.." For a moment I thought it is the value of the housees around where the car is in Oklahoma.

Na - I think he meant 14.5K dollars or 145K miles - I wouldn't gather it being that much, I would hope not

Comment

Working...
                              X