X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E30///M3FANATIC
    replied
    Originally posted by e30ryan///m3 View Post
    What is your price range? What are you looking for as far as mods go? I may be selling my 88 E30 M3 with 109K fresh motor rebuild and many, many, many, Euro BMW EVO parts/goodies. I will only sell it to an enthusiast who will appreciate it for what it is worth. PM me with any questions. Car will be priced mid to high 20's. It is Diamondshwartz with Full Evo III interior (Recaro SRD's with Evo III M-Cloth)

Thanks,
    Ryan

Hey Ryan, you might wanna change that signature.

Leave a comment:

• JackinMidtown
    replied
    Beautiful car. Congrats. The antenna looks like it was happy to see you.

Leave a comment:

• gte175x
    replied
    Originally posted by E30///M3FANATIC View Post
    If your still looking, heres a FS thread: http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=38488
    Sorry - Just Purchased ///Mous3's M3. :fyeah:

Need to post some pictures -

Leave a comment:

• E30///M3FANATIC
    replied
    If your still looking, heres a FS thread: http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=38488

Leave a comment:

• JimO
    replied
    E30 M3 Los Gatos CA

Hi, I just joined S14 and posted my listing. My M3 is 1991 stock, no enhancements.
    210K miles but owned and maintained (mostly) by Dinan of Mt view since I purchased at 10+K miles. White w/black leather interior. See my posting. Also have pictures I can email.
    JimO

Leave a comment:

• ///Mous3
    replied
    What's up Ryan?! Thanks for the kind words on her...
    BTW, does this plate work?

Last edited by ///Mous3; 01-22-2009, 02:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• d2a4
    replied
    Originally posted by ///Mous3 View Post
    My M seems to match most of what you are looking for...

I am in South Orange County. If you are seriously want to make an offer after you see the car, PM me for my contact info. A few of the members here have seen my car and perhaps you might even have at Cars & Coffee.

The parts that are not original are the new EVO parts (I still have old ones, such as steering wheel, front grill set, gear shift knob, US headlights, M3 batch,)... a little over 50K miles the last time I check.

P.S. Somewhere in my storage I have brandnew and genuine early DTM rearview mirrors. Rey bugs me to find those every now and then!

I can attest to the quality of this car. Absolutely mint. Can't word any better.

Leave a comment:

• IHeartE30s
    replied
    I've decided to sell mine, for pics check my recent post in members rides. Since I'm on my phone so I can't go into detail. Car runs strong, perfect example of an m3. White on tan with 199699 miles asking 15,000$

Leave a comment:

• gte175x
    replied
    Originally posted by ///Mous3 View Post
    Do I read it right? That is one hundred and fourty five thousand US$; US$145,000?

I wasn't sure when you said, "in the neighborhood of.." For a moment I thought it is the value of the housees around where the car is in Oklahoma.

Na - I think he meant 14.5K dollars or 145K miles - I wouldn't gather it being that much, I would hope not

Leave a comment:

• ///Mous3
    replied
    Originally posted by 1fastcosmo View Post
    i know of a very very very clean henna car in the neighborhood of 145k but super super clean.Guy is a car collector(30+ european carS)
    Do I read it right? That is one hundred and fourty five thousand US$; US$145,000?

I wasn't sure when you said, "in the neighborhood of.." For a moment I thought it is the value of the housees around where the car is in Oklahoma.

Leave a comment:

• gte175x
    replied
    PM sent - Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• ///Mous3
    replied
    This is what I took...

Originally posted by Das Boots View Post
    .......now where is that group picture that we took?????
    LINK

Leave a comment:

• Das Boots
    replied
    Okay, Chris....this is your chance. Yes, I have seen her in C & C with the rest of the guys when Rey coordinated a M3 show for the SoCal guys. Consider me as one with Rey also waiting for the Real DTM mirrors.......now where is that group picture that we took?????

Leave a comment:

• ///Mous3
    replied
    My M seems to match most of what you are looking for...

I am in South Orange County. If you are seriously want to make an offer after you see the car, PM me for my contact info. A few of the members here have seen my car and perhaps you might even have at Cars & Coffee.

The parts that are not original are the new EVO parts (I still have old ones, such as steering wheel, front grill set, gear shift knob, US headlights, M3 batch,)... a little over 50K miles the last time I check.

P.S. Somewhere in my storage I have brandnew and genuine early DTM rearview mirrors. Rey bugs me to find those every now and then!

Last edited by ///Mous3; 01-06-2009, 07:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• gte175x
    replied
    Hey Lawrence,

Thanks - appreciate the kind advice. Yeah, I'm not opposed to to trucking one in, and for the right one I'll pay for it. I've been looking just over a year now, I'm hoping patience will pay off.

Thanks - Chris

Leave a comment:

Working...
X