Announcement

Collapse

Session time has been extended...

Instead of 30 minutes, you will be logged into s14.net for 1.5 hours of inactivity before being logged-out. Also instead of having only 30 minutes to edit a post, it has now been extended to 60 minutes.
See more
See less

fs: 88 zinno 2.5L DE QUEEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a new "project" i really want to strart on. So....price has been dropped.

21k with stock interior, stock brakes. Cheers, Jason.

Comment

Good luck with the sale Jason....I can't believe someone hasn't snatched it up by now! Winter's coming sooooon!:-) Looks to be a great car too!

Kind Regards,

John

Comment

so you're no longer selling with the recaro?
        '11 Porsche GT3RS
        '06 Ducati Burnt Yellow Sport Classic
        '06 E46 Dinan M3 OEM CSL (gone:wahwah
        '88 E30 Henna M3 S50B32

Comment

Originally posted by 02fanatic View Post
          Good luck with the sale Jason....I can't believe someone hasn't snatched it up by now! Winter's coming sooooon!:-) Looks to be a great car too!

Kind Regards,

John
          Yes, winter is coming WAY too fast. im running out of time quickly. (hence the "fire sale.") If it doesnt sell shortly, then it will no longer be for sale.

Originally posted by edwin814 View Post
          so you're no longer selling with the recaro?
          to keep the price down, i am willing to pull some items. it seems that everyone was in favor of a cheaper "street" rocket than a safe track car. just an observation.

However, yes, i still have the recaro's.

cheers, jason

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

oops, here are the pics w/ the stock seats.

http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q...inno-interior/
          Last edited by Jason90m; 11-19-2008, 06:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
          X