1988 bmw Zino m3 part or whole 7800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 bmw Zino m3 part or whole 7800

hey guys i have a 88 zino m3 that I was going to keep as a project but i just dont have time so im going to part ways :(.Its got a rebuilt title and im not 100 percent sure why because it seems to have all the original vin tags no real maint records on the car .Car is basically stock with tokico shocks and that appears to be it.Has around 190k miles and has tan interior.Overall the body is straight but the car overall is rough needs paint amoung other things.I will part this car but I'll do it in a specific order and prefer to sell first because I dont want to get stuck with parts so please dont pm me asking for small stuff.I'm asking 7800 for the car and will take some pics tomorrow.it would make a PERFECT race car.I prefer to communicate over pms.Thanks
    Last edited by 1fastcosmo; 09-15-2008, 06:19 PM.
    I have negative feedback on several forums, DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH ME!!!

Also forgot to mention i recently drove this on a 950 mile trip.make great restoration project.Also will take a trade on a c/f or f/g box and alpha n or a 54-55cmCarbon roadbike with alteast ultegra components.loading pictures right meow

Comment

any pics?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni6ZR18MXQ4
      Vid of the car
      SC323ci topaz FOR SALE, FOR SALE, FOR SALE
      http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1226604

AW e46 M3
      ML320

Comment

Any interest in a Cannondale System Six 58cm with Dura Ace components?

Comment

to big for me i need to upload those pics but been super busy

Comment

I've got an IF XS 55cm with full campy record and mavic 10th anniversry helium rims. Frame and fork retail for $5500 new. This was the bike that was pictured in the 2006 bike of the year by bicycling magazine.

Comment

Pm

Comment

Working...
              X