OT - 85 Euro M5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - 85 Euro M5

Just posting here in case anyone is interested. I am selling my Euro M5 to fund a 993 purchase. One of a handfull of Euro M5's in the US, this car is generally considered to be to be the best example extant. It is a multiple concours winning car (BIS, Bimmerfest, BMWNA Perpetual Concours trophy winner, 1st O'fest superclean, BIS 5erfest, etc.) and has been covered by Bimmer and the Roundel. It underwent a cosmetic restoration in 04 and the M88 got mechanical refresh in 06 (including a duplex chain conversion). Driven 5k since. It was originally imported by golf pro Johnny Miller and is a highly optioned car (bronze tint glass, buffalo extended leather, OBC, fire extinguisher, rear shade, headlight wipers, etc.) and is excellent throughout. Priced in the low 40's. email tljonesco@aol.com pics at http://www.flickr.com/photos/2973206...7607281251728/
    Last edited by AlpinaB9; 09-18-2008, 01:10 AM.

It's a wonderful example! Good luck with the sale.
    88 E30 M3 Hennarot
    95 E36 M3 Avusblau (Track Car)

Comment

You may want to post this over at MyE28.com. You'll most likely generate more interest over there. If you don't want to register over there I'll gladly post a link for you.
      Austin Driggers
      10/87-M3-Sold
      11/86-535is Da Red Rocket
      Some Coils, Some Rims, Some Euro, Some Win

Comment

amazing..
        '91 SpecE30 #523
        '03 540i/6 M-Sport
        '00 F-350 Dually
        BMWCCA #360858 NASA #128290
        My Track Schedule

Comment

Originally posted by m3austin View Post
          You may want to post this over at MyE28.com. You'll most likely generate more interest over there. If you don't want to register over there I'll gladly post a link for you.
          Aleady did. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X