Wtb E30 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb E30 M3

After selling my pristine '90 M3 with 23k miles last year, I really miss my M3 and am looking for a clean E30 M3. I am open to any color except for Henna and I would like for the miles to be < 100k. Looking to spend in the mid teens or less depending on condition. I would consider a project car if it was priced right. Please PM me or email me at [email protected] with any details. Thanks in advance.
    1988 M3
    1991 M3
    1995 M3 LTW
    2002 M5

Good luck, hope you find one....

Comment

what did your 23k mile car sell for if you don't mind me asking (general range is fine).
      '91 SpecE30 #523
      '03 540i/6 M-Sport
      '00 F-350 Dually
      BMWCCA #360858 NASA #128290
      My Track Schedule

Comment

under 100K miles for mid teens or under will most likely be tough, but you might get lucky. This post is a perfect example of why M owners should NEVER sell their cars unless they have to, because we always come back...

Comment

E30fan, I'll not only second that, I'll triple that. Every time I sold one of mine, I found myself pining for one almost immediately thereafter. I just got my third and this "baby" is a keeper. also if you read the last Grassroots magazine the E30 M3, is the one they recommend unless you have the money to spend for the latest version. Even if I had the money, I'd just buy more of the e30 types with the change left over.

Comment

I may have what you are looking for, PM sent..............

Comment

email sent
              1988 M3
              1991 M3
              1995 M3 LTW
              2002 M5

Comment

bump...still looking
                1988 M3
                1991 M3
                1995 M3 LTW
                2002 M5

Comment

Bummer, thought I found one but the PPI revealed some items that needed to be addressed and the seller wouldn't budge on the price. So, the search continues but I'm willing to go up a little on price to find the right car.
                  1988 M3
                  1991 M3
                  1995 M3 LTW
                  2002 M5

Comment

Originally posted by kwge30me View Post
                    Bummer, thought I found one but the PPI revealed some items that needed to be addressed and the seller wouldn't budge on the price. So, the search continues but I'm willing to go up a little on price to find the right car.
                    i think if it fit your description and price you should still go for it.low teens for a sub 100k mile car is a hard market to hit.even now with the soft market
                    I have negative feedback on several forums, DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH ME!!!

Comment

In speaking to the shop that performed the PPI, it appears that the car has been somewhat negleted and needs some expensive mechanical repairs; it's a solid car but if I pay in the mid-teens and then have to make these repairs, I'm confident that I can find a better car for the money. I would have still bought the car if the seller would have adjusted his price. Thanks.
                      1988 M3
                      1991 M3
                      1995 M3 LTW
                      2002 M5

Comment

you don't want Henna hey? That is one of the only colors I would consider trading mine for. Anyways, GL with the hunt!
                        sigpic
                        Click here to see the evolution of my E30 M3 Recent Pics My E30 M3 is sold but not forgotten:cry:

Comment

E30 M3 1991 in Los Gatos CA

Hi, just joined S14 and posted my listing. My M3 is white with black leather interior.Very clean. Milage is 210K and price is $13000. So it can be a project when you decide to rebuild the engine. But for now very drivable and fun. Used as a commute car, no racing, and no accidents. See my postiing and I have pics I can email. Mostly Dinan maintained since I purchased at 10+K miles.
                          JimO

Comment

We have a Black on Black for sale, here's the thread http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=38488

Comment

1989 M3 White over Black

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=38499

Comment

Working...
                              X