Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm in Europe the end of October ... Sellers???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in Europe the end of October ... Sellers???

I'm picking up my pristine, low mileage EVO III in Italy in person and shipping it out of Genova in late October this year.

Are there any other pristine models I ought to be seeing up close and personal in terms of buying them from you at very reasonable (or irrational) prices, while I'm on the Continent, or over in the U.K.???

I know this is 'American' caustic, brash, bombastic language, and I apologize in advance, but I'm also still in the market for the right car ... EVO II, EVOSport, Cabrio, ........ and especially legitimate, well documented, and race provance (log books required) Gruppe A or DTM race cars.

PM me with any interest. Willing to pay more than top dollar given the Euro / US Dollar arbitrage spread. I'd rather have my investments in this fine model than equities at this point of time !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance,

Mr. Hayes
    Last edited by hayesMpower; 10-01-2008, 03:39 PM.
    sigpic

Hi H:

You might want to contact the M3 fanatic from Madrid who completely rebuilt a Sport Evo (see klobuznik on bimmerforums). He surely has a view on the European market. His incredible post, which I am sure you have seen, is documented at:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=588170

I was in Spain this August for the Valencia F1 and saw a bunch of great condition E30s around the streets (thanks to the climate) but not too many M3s (surprise).

Good luck,

:p

Comment

You are more than welcome to visit Portugal (Porto in particular) and know more about the Port Wine...

For thise that don't know Mr. Hayes was buying my Evo II and although we didn't do business (for timing reasons) I can only recommend him as a person and a buyer.

P.S. You seen the DTM car for sale on Mobile.de haven't you?

Comment

Originally posted by kiko View Post
        You are more than welcome to visit Portugal (Porto in particular) and know more about the Port Wine...

For thise that don't know Mr. Hayes was buying my Evo II and although we didn't do business (for timing reasons) I can only recommend him as a person and a buyer.

P.S. You seen the DTM car for sale on Mobile.de haven't you?
        Yes, I have seen that DTM on several sites ... very nice example.

Thanks for the invitation to Portugal ... maybe next trip ... !!!

Mr. Hayes

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by spreston View Post
        Hi H:

You might want to contact the M3 fanatic from Madrid who completely rebuilt a Sport Evo (see klobuznik on bimmerforums). He surely has a view on the European market. His incredible post, which I am sure you have seen, is documented at:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=588170

I was in Spain this August for the Valencia F1 and saw a bunch of great condition E30s around the streets (thanks to the climate) but not too many M3s (surprise).

Good luck,

:p
        This was an unbelievable undertaking!!!
        Last edited by hayesMpower; 10-02-2008, 08:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        sigpic

Comment

The economy tanks and the vultures circle...........

Comment

Originally posted by OnrailsM3 View Post
            The economy tanks and the vultures circle...........
            I guess I simply look at it as a re-allocation of the investment portfolio ...

Mr. Hayes
            Last edited by hayesMpower; 10-02-2008, 11:42 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X