FS: 89 M3 in manila, philippines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 89 M3 in manila, philippines

Anybody interested please PM for details at [email protected]. some info--White on tan, 2.5L tms, schricks, carbon airbox, alpha N, evo valve springs, injectors, flywheel, borla exhaust, h&r and bilstein sports, ST sway bar kit, Kmacs, BBS RC motorsport edition, sportmaxx 235 40 17s, h&r spacers, recaros, dsr and ucc shift kit...etc dyno'd at 222whp dynapak 42k miles

This is my baby and Im just selling it to purchase a certain car available at the moment. Thanks.
    Godspeed,
    John A.
    "If your ship doesnt come in, swim to it..."

M3 e30 2.5L | R8 v8 6mt | 996 GT3 mk1 | Integrale Evo Martini 6 | Dallara F303/4 Toms | Defender 90 NAS

Seen the car in person. Excellent car. The motor runs like new. Bro contact Aldrin.

Comment

no longer for sale...decided to keep it
      Godspeed,
      John A.

M3 e30 2.5L | R8 v8 6mt | 996 GT3 mk1 | Integrale Evo Martini 6 | Dallara F303/4 Toms | Defender 90 NAS

Comment

Good decision......
        Lawrence

BMW CCA San Diego Chapter #192742
        '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen
        '09 540i Touring 6 Spd - Son's DD
        '03 530i 5 Spd - SO's DD
        '03 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - My DD & Range truck
        '05 330i ZHP 6 Spd - Alternate DD
        '15 Honda Pilot - Daughter's & Grandkids Hauler

Comment

Good call bro.

Comment

With the description of the car up top, that is one tough car to let go.

Comment

good decision bro!

Comment

Good call my men!

Comment

thanks guys! im already thinking of what to get it for christmas...im thinking carbon hood and evo3 spoilers to lower the weight of the car.
                  Godspeed,
                  John A.

Comment

Merry Christmas to you!!! Good call!

Comment

can we see some pics of your baby? plllllllllllllllllz:click::thank you
                      "Hearing the metallic clatter of the valves, the wind, tire and road noise....the endless stream of morse code that comes through the seat bottom and steering wheel. It's amazing."--:OMG:S14addict:OMG:

Comment

im not familiar with posting images on forums, but it should be in my gallery here, jlasuncion.
                        Godspeed,
                        John A.

Comment

Working...
                        X