Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1991 M3 N. California

1991 BMW E30 M3

VIN # WBSAK0317MAE34284 142,100 Miles. $16,500.

Very good condition E30 M3. Solid engine with receipts since 1999. All switches and electrical items work except airbag (which has been disconnected and may work if plugged back in). Cold AC with R132A conversion. Wing has a couple of hairline cracks.

Stock except 16” BBS Wheels (Bridgestone S-03 Pole Position’s tires), Nakamichi CD radio with iPod connection (original radio included if requested), hidden Bluetooth phone connection, lighted ///M shift knob, Eibach springs, Bilstein shocks and UUC Short Shift.

Deutsches Motorfest Concour winner (Best Modern Classic). Comes with custom indoor car cover. Additional rear wing also available. Car is located in Northern California.

Very clean car that will appreciate. Price is firm.

Contact David Prince – 1991M3@gmail.com

If price wasnt firm I would be all over that.

Comment

nice, clean looking car. Good luck. If I hadn't just bought one I'd be all over that.

Comment

Very clean car with that sorta mileage seems well taken care of.... should move nicely.

Comment

PM sent:nice!:
          "Hearing the metallic clatter of the valves, the wind, tire and road noise....the endless stream of morse code that comes through the seat bottom and steering wheel. It's amazing."--:OMG:S14addict:OMG:

Comment

Very Nice. GLw/S Still looking!
            M3M ichel (oo=00=oo)

Comment

David,

E-mail sent.

Igor

Comment

Nice looking car. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Originally posted by ths916m3 View Post
                  If price wasnt firm I would be all over that.

yeah, i'm sure he's dying to sell it for a song.

Nice looking car. Price seems quite fair. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Your car looks nice. Keeping the 993? Is that avertine green? How do the two compare? I have a 993 as well and am looking for a M3 like yours. Thanks. Bill Z

Comment

If the M3 goes, I plan on selling the 993 (metallic turquoise is the color). Then getting a 993 Twin Turbo. I think that would be a great car that will appreciate well. There's just something about the air cooled Porsches.

As you know, the 993 is late braking and lots of power out of the corner. You don't want to lift if you hit a corner hot or the rear will come around. Whereas the M3 is much more of a finesse drive. Once you get the momentum up it's got fantastic handling in all parts of the track.

Both are a blast to drive, but in different ways.

Comment

Sold! Thanks everyone.

dprince

Comment

Bought it...could not be happier right now. Will take some pics tomorrow and post.

Thanks David, it was a pleasure dealing with you.

Cheers,
                          Igor

Comment

good job sir. that's a fine looking automobile you got there. enjoy it before winter.

it was exactly this time last year when i got my first m3 (alpine).
                            JAMES
                            sigpic

Comment

Igor,

The feeling is mutual. Glad to see it go to a good home. Enjoy!

Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X