Feeler: 1988 E30 M3 in Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler: 1988 E30 M3 in Colorado

Seriously considering selling my M3. 1988 Diamondschwartz on black, 170k miles. Spent most of it's years in Ohio, so it has a little rust, but very minor. Runs good, idles a little rough when cold, nothing major. I change the oil every 2500 miles with 10W40. This car does not burn hardly any oil, I rarely have to add between oil changes. The BBS RCs are 17x8.5 et15. They have very minor rubbing when turning at parking lot speeds with 235/40R17s at shown ride height. I have the RCs loose with no tires right now, they will be included with the sale. This car is a head-turner and is in good shape overall. Being sold as-is no warranty or guarantees. Buyer is responsible for shipping and transporting the stock exhaust (or I'll put it on and have the Supersprint loose) if they want it as well as whatever wheels/tires they want. I have no doubts it would make a cross-country road trip with no problems, so fly out and drive it back it you wish. It gets 28+ mpg highway. It comes with all 5 stock wheels with 205/55R15 Fuzion ZRis (under 1k miles) and 195/60R15 Bridgestone Blizzak WS-60s (good tread left, over 75%). The spare tire is really old. I will put tires on the RCs at buyer's request. The title is clean and it has never been in any sort of accident or even fender bender. The only time I needed to repair anything on the body was when I hit an owl at 60 mph and had to bend the kidneys back out. Asking price is $15,000/obo with the RCs or $14,000/obo without. Only trades I would consider would be for an e38 or e39 plus cash on your end depending on condition/miles (no e36s). I am selling because I want to, not because I have to so no lowball offers please. If you have any questions or want any specific pictures, please post or p.m. your request, I am always completely honest with all my dealings. If I forget anything in my ad, I will update as I remember.

New parts (all parts are BMW OEM unless otherwise specified):
    Radiator (BEHR)
    Thermostat
    Water pump
    Most coolant hoses
    A couple of vacuum lines
    Spark Plugs (NGK)
    Fog lights

Mods:
    Sparco front strut bar
    Full ground control suspension with fully-adjustable Konis (top adjust) and front camber plates
    Eibach springs, 450 front, 650 rear-this system is definitely streetable and trackable
    Jim Conforti chip
    K+N drop in filter
    Blackout kidney covers
    Blackout tail lights
    Smoked front turn signals
    Euro-style grills
    Supersprint header-back exhaust with BMP Design muffler (no cats or resonator)-its not as loud as you might think
    Keyless entry
    Kenwood head unit, upgraded speakers (dunno what kind)

Extra parts:
    Stock tail lights
    Seat covers/coushings
    Car cover
    Stock exhaust
    Brand new in box OEM SACHS clutch (no problems with the current one)

Bad:
    Small rust spots on sunroof and LR fender has a small spot
    A couple minor dings, its over 20 years old
    3rd gear shifter shake (common)
    A/C doesn't work, I don't know what it would require repair-wise
    Slightly rough idle when cold
    Small paint scrape on bottom of front bumper (see pics), no damage to bumper
    Rock chips on front of hood
    Cracked RF headlight, doesn't affect anything
    Spoiler needs do be reworked/repainted
    Glove box is missing
    Interior is rough, all the seats need to be rewraped
    Minor oil leak
    Sometimes the sunroof needs to be helped along (still works in all positions), probably stretched belts

My pictures are in reverse order, from most current to oldest. I will get interior shots up soon. The engine bay still looks the same except with a bright red Sparco front strut bar:

where in Colorado are you? I'm south of Denver

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

nevermind, I didn't scroll over and see your location. I work in Centennial, by the airport. I'm off today and Friday through Sunday, if you're available.
    Last edited by huje; 11-12-2008, 03:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I am off Friday if there is a good time for you to meet let me know. I live right off of Parker and Arapahoe. My cell is #3/918-3709.

Comment

Working...
      X