• Show
Clear All

• Not mine - 88 M3 w/ 46k

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=630140

Hopefully he'll post pics soon.

-JB
    1988 Diamond Black / track
    2006 4 Runner LTD V8 / DD
    2003 Tahoe Z71 trail / tugger / 225,000 miles (3 trannys, same original engine)
    1992 325ic S52, OBDI, M3 suspension (Finished!) Fast and Fun for the Mom
    2011 Superfly (Nirvana!)

sigpic

That's probably a $25k+ car for sure.....but I'd like to see more info, including the VIN. Car's location? I drove a Black/Cardinal '88 last week (100k mile car for $22k)...I would have to warm up to the cardinal interior...it's sort of growing on me though. This car sounds way nicer than the one I looked at. Those of us looking actively have a pretty good pulse on what's out there...trust me! :-)

Comment

My experience has been whatever I buy grows on me... I've purchased several cars despite the fact that they were a certain color only to find that I really liked it after awhile. I like unique things, and the Cardinal interiors are certainly that. I'd buy one happily.

Comment

Looks like a decent car! wheels look good

Comment

I think cardinal interior with DS exterior is a great combination. I would love this car if it is legit.
          Terrance

Comment

What do you guys think of the price? Didn't sell for $19.3k

Comment

It's definitely worth more than 20K... I paid 20K for my 1991 DS car with 42K back in 1993... it's now 15 years later and the car for sale has the same mileage... If I had put my car in a bubble, I certainly would want more than 20K.. Agree with 02fanatic... if the car is all original.... then somewhere up to 25K seems reasonable. I am not a fan of the cardinal interior, but it does look nice when it's in MINT condition.
              Mark Williams
              Dallas, TX

Nothing says "welcome to the neighborhood" like a search... oh wait... looks like they are all gone! :rastajake:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X