Anyone need a Carfax run? I bought my car, so I'm done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone need a Carfax run? I bought my car, so I'm done

My search if finally over! :-) "Hans" ('90 Black/Black) is being delivered tomorrow, and I can hardly wait.

But, my Carfax account is good until Jan 16...so if anyone is still searching and needs a VIN run just PM me or e-mail me at [email protected], and I'll gladly run a Carfax Report for you.

John

Hi john,

I don't think you're supposed to do this, it causes problems for the operators of s14.
    Carfax gets all pissy.

Congrats on the car! Glad you found your color combo.

Comment

he should be fine as long as some one pms hi m the vin.What did you end up with.Congrats on the purchase!~
      I have negative feedback on several forums, DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 02fanatic View Post
        My search if finally over! :-) "Hans" ('90 Black/Black) is being delivered tomorrow, and I can hardly wait.

But, my Carfax account is good until Jan 16...so if anyone is still searching and needs a VIN run just PM me or e-mail me at [email protected], and I'll gladly run a Carfax Report for you.

John
        Congrats, pics ASAP!
        Terrance

Comment

Yeah, if anyone is interested please pm me...otherwise I won't be assisting with this...I don't want to get anyone in trouble. It's just that I paid for unlimited use for another 30 days....I'm too honest when the legal crap raises it's ugly head I suppose...sorry...just trying to help some of you out.

I will post pics as soon as I get "Hans" home.....ETA is late this evening (it will be dark)...but his spot in my garage will be waiting.

Kind Regards,

John

Originally posted by E30fan View Post
          Hi john,

I don't think you're supposed to do this, it causes problems for the operators of s14.
          Carfax gets all pissy.

Congrats on the car! Glad you found your color combo.

Comment

it's a he? sounds tight!
            "Hearing the metallic clatter of the valves, the wind, tire and road noise....the endless stream of morse code that comes through the seat bottom and steering wheel. It's amazing."--:OMG:S14addict:OMG:

Comment

Working...
            X