FS '88 M3 Corvette LS6 engine Camaro 6-speed tranny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS '88 M3 Corvette LS6 engine Camaro 6-speed tranny

$30,000 email me for a Word doc about this car or go to youtube, onexsculler, (the last 4 min.) to see it. [email protected]

to quote homer simpson, "ggllllarrglllleelllbmmmmmmmmmmm."

nice car, killer price. Kinda curious what tires you're runnin. LOVE that you kept the interior as stock as possible.

Comment

My Word doc has all of the details including wheels and tires. email me and I'll email it to you.

Comment

Why don't you cut and paste it here? You'll get better responses if you have a better ad (and add pics to your ebay listing). You are not going to sell any car without pics.

Did your wife tell you to try to sell it and yu really don't want to?

Comment

Video, direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zENR4gL-Sh8#t=4m13s
          Last edited by Mick; 01-06-2009, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Having ridden in a Vorshlag E36 GMW (although the donor chassis was a 318), I will say that the performance is absolutely stupefying. It looks like the car is nicely cared for, and while I am not a fan of the advertising of the LS-6 under the hood with the badges, I am sure that the car produces a huge grin when driven.
            Mark Williams
            Dallas, TX

Nothing says "welcome to the neighborhood" like a search... oh wait... looks like they are all gone! :rastajake:

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting the youtube video. Fast forward to the last 4 min. My wife doesn't care whether I sell it or not. Unlike every other hotrod I've owned she always remarks what a nice car the M3 is everytime she rides in it. Most of the other fast cars I've owned she'll either not ride in them at all or she'll ride in them once just to get me to shut-up.

Comment

Just seems like a half hearted attempt to sell with the lack of information you have posted (although people really interested could search for your well documented posts about the build). Good luck!

Comment

email me [email protected] and I'll email you a 3+ page Word doc detailing every aspect of building and driving this car

Comment

What I saying is, you should post it. It isn't hard to cut and paste it although you might lose some formatting. Or make a PDF. You'll get more interest.

Comment

Please excuse my computer ignorance but I don't know the steps to cut and past my Word doc or the youtube video. It seems pretty simple for interested parties to email me so I can send them the info or for them to go to youtube and watch the video.

Comment

now what are you going to build?

BTW - i've driven this car and can vouch for the grin factor. a lot of fun.
                        Last edited by gwb72tii; 01-06-2009, 08:25 AM.

Comment

This is the last car I'll build and, of many others I've owned and built, this is the only one that is totally reliable and very well suited to daily driving while at the same time having gobs of useable horsepower and torque.

Comment

That is one incredible ride and looks like a really clean install. Glad that I went to the youtube video. Good luck!

Comment

Sound like an incredible M3! I would love to have a car like this because I am not very happy with the S14's low torque! Too bad, business is bad at this time plus I am not finished with my money sucking e30 M3 convertible project yet. Do you have the video of your car while running? Good luck with the sale!
                              Last edited by Vazbro; 01-06-2009, 05:20 PM.
                              sigpic
                              1989 M3 Cabriolet "Reproduction" #787th?? :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X