FS 88 Zinno M3 13k (Norcal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS 88 Zinno M3 13k (Norcal)

Promise to post pics soon. Selling for a friend 88 Zinno with tan interior with a clean Ca title. Car is in good running condition. Chasis has 188k and motor has 55k on a rebuilt 2.3 (stock). Car pulls strong but may need to replace the tranny's throw out bearing soon. It drives and handles excellent. Car is mostly stock except for the H&R lowering springs and the style 5 wheels. Stock wheels can be included. I would give the car a 6.5/10 thats with my standards. No rust but it has been repainted by the previous owner with its original color (not concours) but no accidents. All body panels are original except for the RF fender. It has been adult owned and never been tracked. Carfax is clean and just passed Ca smog. I dont need to hype up the sale but I would describe to what I see and to the best of my knowledge. Feel free to contact me if you want to inspect the car. The asking price is pretty good for its condition. I have seen worst that sold for a lot more.
    Last edited by atan888; 01-13-2009, 01:00 PM.

how much is it?

Oops! I found your price in the title, sorry should have looked closer. Sorry, I'd still like to know where it is though.
    Last edited by Joey4130; 01-13-2009, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey4130 View Post
      Oops! I found your price in the title, sorry should have looked closer. Sorry, I'd still like to know where it is though.
      Burlingame Ca. near SFO :smile2:

Comment

bump for a great car:drums:

Comment

Pending sale.....

Comment

Sold ...................... :cheer2:

Comment

sold !!! you did not even post the pics yet
              91 M3 AW 2.5 CR Dogleg
              88 M3 AW Track Car s54
              95 525 Touring M52 Turbo