Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Help me to find E30 M3 - UK

Hi lads,

im looking for a decent m3, my budget around 6-8k for 195 version or 12-14k for cecotto. preffered recent engine been rebuilt. Location UK.

thanks
    ///M Power

Hi

I have been looking for a m3 for about a year and you will buy one for than money buit it won't be a good one. The ones I have seen at that price are unloved 195's even a a cat c write off made 6k, or jap imports that look liek the have had the s**t drifted out of them.

Car in that budget will need a good fettle major service and most have rust isses check the scuttle, and remeber it cheaper to buy a good'un than fix a bad'un.

Jason

Comment

Examples,

Munich Legends

Japanese Import rat been For sale for about a year.

Schwarz 1990 Sport Evolution

Comment

Originally posted by e21jason View Post
        Hi

I have been looking for a m3 for about a year and you will buy one for than money buit it won't be a good one. The ones I have seen at that price are unloved 195's even a a cat c write off made 6k, or jap imports that look liek the have had the s**t drifted out of them.

Car in that budget will need a good fettle major service and most have rust isses check the scuttle, and remeber it cheaper to buy a good'un than fix a bad'un.

Jason

hi,

thanks for kind of words, im now in the process to inspect a car. anybody know anything bout this car? appreciate any info. thanks
        ///M Power

Comment

Look what someone did to that Henna rot :( :(

Comment

That car does look familiar. May know a previous owner. PM details and i will let you know.

Looking for an M3 myself so if you know of any others send them my way

Thanks

Comment

You guys tried looking on www.pistonheads.com under classifieds, there are about 20 listed for sale, I cant vouch for any of them maybe worth alook.

Comment

I have a 91 us spec advertised on pistonheads but no photos are posted

Comment

Working...
                X