Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 M3 on Long Island CL (not mine)

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/cto/1050598624.html

Found this on craigslist. Not mine, reds not my style.
    Im still looking for the Alpine Weiss of my dreams.

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?p=323443

Comment

It's for sale again.

http://www.s14.net/forums/showpost.p...0&postcount=21

The other owner said it was sold according to that thread.
      Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

Comment

Damn, Talking about making a profit. That car was sold on ebay for $6500 buy it now price, and they $13.5k for the car. That's crazy

Comment

Originally posted by iluvm3s View Post
          Damn, Talking about making a profit. That car was sold on ebay for $6500 buy it now price, and they $13.5k for the car. That's crazy
          Yeah. And the seller says (when asked earlier on the phone) that the car has had no accidents, and that the engine in the car is the original one...
          -AJ

-'88 Henna Red-

Comment

Caveat Emptor...
            Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

Comment

These cars always seem to show there way back around here!!!

Comment

pm sent, JUMP.

Comment

Originally posted by iluvm3s View Post

According to some people, a car is worth what people willing to pay. Hahaha, give me a break!

Comment

Exactly....I say that actually, and it's true. I get tired of people with no vested interest in a car saying what a car is worth, especially without really knowing anything about the car. Offers of opinions and suggestions are fine, but there's nothing wrong with buying and selling for a profit. Actually, there's alot of expense usually that accompanies a purchase (taxes, hauling charges, fix-up costs, etc.) that can quickly drive up the cost of ownership...Then, there's your "time & effort".

If the car is worth the asking price to someone, then so be it.

Originally posted by dnguyenm3 View Post
                    According to some people, a car is worth what people willing to pay. Hahaha, give me a break!

Comment

Maybe the previous seller was desperate for money - we'll never know.
                      Now it's for sale higher, maybe got some fixes it needed and the sell price is where most people say "fair price" if everything is now in good working condition.

Accident reported can mean from a fender bender to a major damage - maybe it's bes tto ask seller documentation of actual repair.
                      Last edited by BingM3; 02-27-2009, 02:20 AM.

Comment

I am the previous owner and can tell you that I haven't been desperate for anything since the 10th grade :smile2:.
                        Just sold the car for what I thought it was worth.

When it left my hands it was rough, but who knows what repairs have been made.
                        The car is pretty much a 1 owner if that floats your boat, as I only had it for about a month and the same with the current owner.

And as ALWAYS, the market while determine a value.

Thanks,
                        Jay

Comment

Agreed, but usually having all the unidirectional tires rotating in the proper direction would go a fair way helping determine the owners attentention to detail!

81 Ur Quattro
                          87 911 M491 Cab
                          89 M3
                          89 944 T

What can I say,
                          I love wide fenders!

Comment

That's funny! :-) :smile2:

Originally posted by 1st Roundel View Post
                            Agreed, but usually having all the unidirectional tires rotating in the proper direction would go a fair way helping determine the owners attentention to detail!

Comment

Originally posted by 1st Roundel View Post
                              It's also "interesting" that the original poster registered the same day he started this thread and has had no other posts on this board. I suppose it is just a coincidence that the day after this car goes up on a NY craigslist, a new member registers and makes this his first (and only) post (while proclaiming that it is not his car). :idea:
                              Last edited by CSBM5; 02-28-2009, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X