Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 diamond schwartz m3 141k miles, all stock, CHEAP, Queens NY

Up for sale is one of my E30 m3's.
    1990 diamond schwartz m3 with 141k original miles.
    100% stock, except for the bilstein struts and shocks, and for the vorshlag poly and trans mounts are bimmerworld slightly stiffer then stock which vibrates the car when it's at idle.

*Engine* original, just had a tune-up
    *Trans & clutch* all stock, previous owner claims that the clutch was changed at 97k miles. Very smooth, all gears work 100%, gear shifter is a little sloppy, all shift bushings will be included with the car, you just have to change them. shifter doesn't not buzz while cruising.
    *Suspension*- New Bilstein struts all around, stock springs, Very smooth ride.
    *Brakes*- cross drilled rotors in the front, new brake pads all around.
    *Rims and tires*- Stock 15" rims in great condition, NEW tires with 5k miles on them.
    *Body* The car had a small accident before which damaged the front Bumper cover and the grill. No frame damage. Paint is in excellent condition, Some small scratches around vehicle. NO NO NO RUST!!! Texas vehicle...
    *Interior*- No cracks on dash, Black stock recaro leather seats in Excellent condition, NO rips or cracks.

ASKING $11,500.oo obo please call me at 347-612-7360, vehicle is located in Queen NY

Is it a clean title?
    Email me some pictures please
    [email protected] yahoo.com

Comment

I would be interested in some pictures also. What color is the interior and a vin number if you can. [email protected]

Comment

Here's the ebay ad:
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AMESELX%3AIT

Comment

Working...
        X