Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MD - Craigslist

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MD - Craigslist

    Not mine.

    http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/1465379479.html


    Already? How many times has this car changed hands in the last year or two?
    Ryan M
    88 E30 M3 Alpineweiss
    07 F350 Diesel Crew Cab
    05 Outback XT


  • #2
    So I am guess that Hunter traded his G-wagon for this car.

    I know some folks here in MD and southern PA that might differ with this claim, "......This is probably one of the nicest E30 M3's in the Maryland area."

    Anyone else notice the sign pointing out where the car is going?
    Last edited by junkyard_sal; 11-14-2009, 12:02 AM.
    1989 e30 m3 Zinnoberrot/Grey 256k Track/M3T
    1991 e30 m3 Alpinweiß/Schwartz 81k Garage Queen
    1991 325iX Diamantschwarz/M-Tech 110k Snowmobile (For Sale)
    1991 325ic Macau Blau/M-Tech 178k M-Tech Cabrio 5spd (For Sale)
    2002 Chevy 2500HD 8.1 Vortec, Alison Tranny, 4.10 gears

    Comment


    • #3
      LOL! That's funny! I hate to see a car passed around (if indeed that is the case here).....sort of like an orphan. If I had tons of $ and a barn out in the country, I'd buy up every one I could get my hands on and give it a good home! I'm sure alot of others on here feel the same way.

      John

      Originally posted by junkyard_sal View Post
      Anyone else notice the sign pointing out where the car is going?

      Comment


      • #4
        whats wrong with the car besides the price ?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by overdrive View Post
          whats wrong with the car besides the price ?
          everything!

          Comment


          • #6
            The text in the craigslist posting is a straight copy of what Maxxfish posted in his for sale thread. http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread...ght=guards+red

            The current owner should have copied the pictures as well.... The ones on Craigslist are horrible.
            What sets the e30 apart is that it set the precedent, the benchmark, for every "M" car since... - Top Gear

            Comment


            • #7
              Yes I am the current owner and solely traded the car for my G Wagen because I could not sell the G Wagen for cash. I had no intention of ever keeping the M3 in the first place. The car is very nice. If you haven't seen it in person I suggest you come take a look at it. There is nothing wrong with the car either, gt2buyer.

              To clarify the previous owner had to sell the car because he is in the alternative fuels business and used my G Wagen as a marketing piece for his business. The M3 was his pride and joy and only drove 5 thousand miles on it.

              I bought this car to sell it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Hunter,

                Good luck with the sale.

                carl
                1989 e30 m3 Zinnoberrot/Grey 256k Track/M3T
                1991 e30 m3 Alpinweiß/Schwartz 81k Garage Queen
                1991 325iX Diamantschwarz/M-Tech 110k Snowmobile (For Sale)
                1991 325ic Macau Blau/M-Tech 178k M-Tech Cabrio 5spd (For Sale)
                2002 Chevy 2500HD 8.1 Vortec, Alison Tranny, 4.10 gears

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yes, GLWS...I didn't realize that was your car....the photos on Craig's List don't do it justice. The pics on the old thread look awesome!

                  John

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Thank you, guys. Carl, if you ever want to meet up sometime let me know. I'm picking up another SWB G Wagen (1991 300GE) here pretty shortly once this M3 is sold, so let me know!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 02fanatic View Post
                      Yes, GLWS...I didn't realize that was your car....the photos on Craig's List don't do it justice. The pics on the old thread look awesome!

                      John
                      +1....

                      I was serious with my comment, you certainly should copy 4 of those pictures from the old thread and put them in your CL posting. Good pictures will make a world of difference.
                      What sets the e30 apart is that it set the precedent, the benchmark, for every "M" car since... - Top Gear

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by snyder.hunter View Post
                        Yes I am the current owner and solely traded the car for my G Wagen because I could not sell the G Wagen for cash. I had no intention of ever keeping the M3 in the first place. The car is very nice. If you haven't seen it in person I suggest you come take a look at it. There is nothing wrong with the car either, gt2buyer.
                        I bought this car to sell it.
                        I am sorry you thought someone would buy this car for cash.
                        I did not mean that there was anything wrong with the car but it's just wrong.
                        Its painted a NON-bmw color!
                        It has a transplant.
                        The interior been taken out more then once. and both don't do the car justice.
                        How old is that engine. you list no details of the maintenance or the transplant/it has bolt on's your saying you put a NEW engine in the car or one with 100K on it?
                        Those engines are around and not that expense

                        For the money you can fine nice original car.
                        For a driver its just not worth it.
                        You can fine these for 7 to 10 with a nice exterior and interior
                        Drop a engine in and still be in for less also it would be your own not someone else hack job( not saying this is a hack job).
                        Your looking to sell to someone that has no idea(ie Craigslist )
                        Last the price 23K or OBO.
                        the car would sell for 15K tops( not saying i would pay 15K)
                        This will not be someones GQ. or you would have to fine someone with cash and same taste as the builder or yourself.
                        IN my book the car was built Wrong. painted wrong,interior done wrong, so to me that's everything.

                        GL with the sale
                        i hope you fine a buyer.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by gt2buyer View Post
                          I am sorry you thought someone would buy this car for cash.
                          I did not mean that there was anything wrong with the car but it's just wrong.
                          Its painted a NON-bmw color!
                          It has a transplant.
                          The interior been taken out more then once. and both don't do the car justice.
                          How old is that engine. you list no details of the maintenance or the transplant/it has bolt on's your saying you put a NEW engine in the car or one with 100K on it?
                          Those engines are around and not that expense

                          For the money you can fine nice original car.
                          For a driver its just not worth it.
                          You can fine these for 7 to 10 with a nice exterior and interior
                          Drop a engine in and still be in for less also it would be your own not someone else hack job( not saying this is a hack job).
                          Your looking to sell to someone that has no idea(ie Craigslist )
                          Last the price 23K or OBO.
                          the car would sell for 15K tops( not saying i would pay 15K)
                          This will not be someones GQ. or you would have to fine someone with cash and same taste as the builder or yourself.
                          IN my book the car was built Wrong. painted wrong,interior done wrong, so to me that's everything.

                          GL with the sale
                          i hope you fine a buyer.

                          The funny thing is these are all matters of opinion, none of which are true facts. Because you are not the buyer of the car (as you've explained) your opinion is not remotely important to me or anyone else. The motor is out of a car that had under 50 thousand miles (have original documents).

                          If anyone has any real questions I'd be more than happy to answer. Off the cuff personal opinions are not welcome.

                          Thanks!

                          Hunter

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by gt2buyer View Post
                            I am sorry you thought someone would buy this car for cash.
                            I did not mean that there was anything wrong with the car but it's just wrong.
                            Its painted a NON-bmw color!
                            It has a transplant.
                            The interior been taken out more then once. and both don't do the car justice.
                            How old is that engine. you list no details of the maintenance or the transplant/it has bolt on's your saying you put a NEW engine in the car or one with 100K on it?
                            Those engines are around and not that expense

                            For the money you can fine nice original car.
                            For a driver its just not worth it.
                            You can fine these for 7 to 10 with a nice exterior and interior
                            Drop a engine in and still be in for less also it would be your own not someone else hack job( not saying this is a hack job).
                            Your looking to sell to someone that has no idea(ie Craigslist )
                            Last the price 23K or OBO.
                            the car would sell for 15K tops( not saying i would pay 15K)
                            This will not be someones GQ. or you would have to fine someone with cash and same taste as the builder or yourself.
                            IN my book the car was built Wrong. painted wrong,interior done wrong, so to me that's everything.

                            GL with the sale
                            i hope you fine a buyer.
                            this is a worthless & whiny post to say the least.... it looks like you are trying real hard to make up things to say ..... posts like these are probably the reason the seller decided to go craigslist to "fine" a buyer...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hunter where have you been hiding... You are in my neck of the woods... I thought I was one of two that I knew in our area. I guess now there are at least three including yours. Good luck with the sale.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X