Clear All

• 91 red/tan, low miles, original owner, Oklahoma

I'm selling my last E30 M3, a car that I bought new in May of 1991. The
    specifics:

Brilliant red/ Natur leather
    79k miles
    100% original, except for Euro headlights and a later style gearshift knob
    Excellent condition, inside and out
    Never wrecked, smoked in, driven on track, etc.
    All service records from day 1
    Original window sticker, original sales documents
    Last major service was 6,000 miles ago, at BMW of Tulsa
    Tires are good condition, Bridgestone SO-3's
    Original, unused spare, all tools

I'm asking $30,000. Detailed pictures and more information are available to
    anybody serious about the car. You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Jeff

pm sent.

Any updates to the engine over the years?
    [SIGPIC]/SIGPIC]

Comment

The engine is bone stock. Obviously, it has been maintained as the maintenance schedule dictated but no performance parts were added and no aftermarket parts have been used for maintenance.

Jeff

Comment

pm'd

Comment

All original paint and body panels?

Comment

The car has been sold.

Thanks,
            Jeff

Comment

I'm amazed that this sold so fast!

Comment

Originally posted by luve30 View Post
                I'm amazed that this sold so fast!
                I'm not surprised at all. But then again I bought his '88. If I had unlimited funds to play with cars I would have jumped on this car, too. Congrats on the sale, Jeff!!

Comment

Yes,Jeff is a great guy to deal with and has a plethora of amazing cars
                  I have negative feedback on several forums, DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH ME!!!

Comment

I stand corrected. I didn't realize Jeff was well known and a great guy as I just saw that he had only 5 posts.

The car did sound impressive, especially the original owner and all receipts. Hopefully, the new owner is a member on here.

Comment

Originally posted by luve30 View Post
                      I stand corrected. I didn't realize Jeff was well known and a great guy as I just saw that he had only 5 posts.

The car did sound impressive, especially the original owner and all receipts. Hopefully, the new owner is a member on here.
                      That's very understandable. I don't have many posts on this forum either but have been lurking for years....studying. That does not mean that I don't know a thing or two about BMW's or don't have experience on BMW forums. One thing I have found over the years is that some of the most knowledgeable people do not frequent boards like this because what they contribute gets blasted until they reach a certain number of posts or at least establish a history. For busy guys like Jeff, it's not very productive. I'mJeff is pretty active on the SIG from what I understand. All it takes is talking to him on the phone or meeting him and you would understand. He knows his stuff on E30 M3's and is meticulous with maintaining the cars and with records. I never saw this car in person. If I had, I may have bought it instead of the Henna car I got from him. At the time the '91 was not for sale. His experience with cars goes way beyond E30 M3's. He's an impressive guy.

The length of time it took to sell this car for that kind of money really speaks for itself. Maybe if the new owner hasn't taken delivery I could see the car today as I'll be in Tulsa. If not.....I hope the new owner enjoys the car!!!!

Comment

Justin,
                        Henna is a great color so I think you did well too. I wish I could afford one of every color[peace]

Comment

Thanks man!!! I'm really happy with the car. Jeff also hooked me up with:

EVO3 steering wheel
                          EVO3 shift knob
                          EVO3 handbrake
                          M3 Cabrio Leather Door cards
                          M3 Cabrio Leather Center Console

It's really cool to have someone like Jeff here in Oklahoma!!! Wish he wasn't selling all his cars, but there is always comes a time when one should move on.

Comment

That was fast!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X