No announcement yet.

1990 ds m3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually have a Mazda 6 for the daily grind. It really is amazing how raw these cars are. After driving the boxster for the first time, I jumped back in the M3 and took off to work. It growled on down the road. I think she was mad at me.
    Jack
    Arlington, TN

1990 BMW M3 - Diamantschwarz/Black

Comment

u got pm

Comment

Back from vacation, so back to the top!
        Jack
        Arlington, TN

Comment

Needs a compressor:shit:, so new price of $15,500 - takes into consideration the $500 s14.net discount.
          Jack
          Arlington, TN

Comment

Nice Car. I think i've seen this car. In fact think I have when I was station in Tampa FL. Very nice car. I know the people in Tampa that serviced the car. If you want I can have the shop chime in. GLW with sale Dude dont low ball your self.
            Last edited by e30m3black; 05-28-2010, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Agree with the previous post. You may be low balling your car. Looking at the list of work done on this car and a relatively new paint job, I think this is a really good deal. Too bad I just bought a DS E30 M3 or I would show up at your door step to pick up your car.

Comment

Changed my mind. After accepting an offer on it on Ebay and the guy never replying, I realized that I really do love this car. I regretted selling my '88 in 1990 and I would have regretted selling this one. So, she is off this week for a new compressor and repair of the cruise control. Then, it's time for a few roadtrips this summer.
                Jack
                Arlington, TN

Comment

Originally posted by JackinMidtown View Post
                  Changed my mind. After accepting an offer on it on Ebay and the guy never replying, I realized that I really do love this car. I regretted selling my '88 in 1990 and I would have regretted selling this one. So, she is off this week for a new compressor and repair of the cruise control. Then, it's time for a few roadtrips this summer.
                  Glad to hear it!

Comment

Good for you! Let me know how the A/C system work goes will ya...it appears as though I need to work on mine as well. I don't know if my compressor is any good or not as it doesn't turn on.

Comment

Great decision.....as always, you really saw the light after all.
                      Lawrence

BMW CCA San Diego Chapter #192742
                      '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen
                      '09 540i Touring 6 Spd - Son's DD
                      '03 530i 5 Spd - SO's DD
                      '03 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - My DD & Range truck
                      '05 330i ZHP 6 Spd - Alternate DD
                      '15 Honda Pilot - Daughter's & Grandkids Hauler

Comment

1990 ds m3

Hello
                        saw your ad
                        i also contacted you through ebay and made you an offer.
                        if you still have the car and willing to work with me i would be willing to take the car off your hands.

ps. in fresno, ca:ebay:
                        2005 GPW S2000
                        2000 GPW NSX
                        2008 subaru FSXT
                        1988 E30 M3 HENNA/BLACK

Comment

Yeah, she's off the market and I've responded to you there. Thanks.

Jack
                          Jack
                          Arlington, TN

Comment

Working...
                          X