Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JackinMidtown
    replied
    Yeah, she's off the market and I've responded to you there. Thanks.

Jack

Leave a comment:

• s2000
    replied
    1990 ds m3

Hello
    saw your ad
    i also contacted you through ebay and made you an offer.
    if you still have the car and willing to work with me i would be willing to take the car off your hands.

ps. in fresno, ca:ebay:

Leave a comment:

• Das Boots
    replied
    Originally posted by JackinMidtown View Post
    Changed my mind. After accepting an offer on it on Ebay and the guy never replying, I realized that I really do love this car. I regretted selling my '88 in 1990 and I would have regretted selling this one. So, she is off this week for a new compressor and repair of the cruise control. Then, it's time for a few roadtrips this summer.
    Great decision.....as always, you really saw the light after all.

Leave a comment:

• 02fanatic
    replied
    Changed my mind. After accepting an offer on it on Ebay and the guy never replying, I realized that I really do love this car. I regretted selling my '88 in 1990 and I would have regretted selling this one. So, she is off this week for a new compressor and repair of the cruise control. Then, it's time for a few roadtrips this summer.
    Good for you! Let me know how the A/C system work goes will ya...it appears as though I need to work on mine as well. I don't know if my compressor is any good or not as it doesn't turn on.

Leave a comment:

• luve30
    replied
    Glad to hear it!

Leave a comment:

• JackinMidtown
    replied

Leave a comment:

• italjob
    replied
    Agree with the previous post. You may be low balling your car. Looking at the list of work done on this car and a relatively new paint job, I think this is a really good deal. Too bad I just bought a DS E30 M3 or I would show up at your door step to pick up your car.

Leave a comment:

• e30m3black
    replied
    Nice Car. I think i've seen this car. In fact think I have when I was station in Tampa FL. Very nice car. I know the people in Tampa that serviced the car. If you want I can have the shop chime in. GLW with sale Dude dont low ball your self.
    Last edited by e30m3black; 05-28-2010, 07:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JackinMidtown
    replied
    Needs a compressor:shit:, so new price of $15,500 - takes into consideration the $500 s14.net discount.

Leave a comment:

• JackinMidtown
    replied
    Back from vacation, so back to the top!

Leave a comment:

• lhsa
    replied
    u got pm

Leave a comment:

• JackinMidtown
    replied
    I actually have a Mazda 6 for the daily grind. It really is amazing how raw these cars are. After driving the boxster for the first time, I jumped back in the M3 and took off to work. It growled on down the road. I think she was mad at me.

Leave a comment:

• 02fanatic
    replied
    Jack,

You could always buy a Mini-Cooper S for the daily "grind" (buy an older one for cheap), and keep the M3! Just a thought....Boxters are cool, but I'm not big on drop tops...I prefer coupes. An Audi TT maybe? Modern cars can be had for cheap compared to a "classic" M3! I predict seller's "remorse" will set in quickly if you sell the M3. :nope:

John

Leave a comment:

• JackinMidtown
    replied
    James, that was you. I was wondering if it might have been. You are right. The car was bought in September of 2006 by an elderly gentleman that never drove it. He bought it from a shallow pocketed college student that needed something less glamorous (i.e., cheaper to maintain). The elderly gentleman did nothing but have it worked on and restored. At the time, he also had 2 190E 16 valve cars. Once he finished, he sold it to the guy that I bought it from. He never drove it either! He had an "internet" shop selling Monster cables with a warehouse that he had it and a 2002 that he was restoring in. He simply sat around during the day, pampering the two cars. I'm lucky that he didn't wax the paint off the car. I flew in, bought the car and drove it 800 miles back from Orlando to Memphis.

I've got my eye on a Tiptronic equipped 2002 Boxster with only 45K on it. With a quick sale, I may be able to beat it to the auctioneer. So, I'll shed a tear for the M3, but will replace it with something alot more road friendly for stop and go traffic.
    Last edited by JackinMidtown; 05-19-2010, 06:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Yamez RS
    replied
    Haha, the one that got away! I was in discussions with the PO regarding a PPI and the next day I talked to him he said someone was flying in to buy it. If I recall properly the car had been fully restored by an elderly gentleman who barely drove it during the several years he owned it. It sounded like a great deal then and still does now, but you should really get a beater and thank yourself later...

Cheers,
    James

Leave a comment:

Working...
X