This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs: 1988 e30 m3 2.5l $20,500

Hi, I've got my M3 for sale and looking to get around 20K for it. The exterior is in excellent condition. I've owned the car since 2003, and have done some mods to it. The stock 2.3L has been modified to 2.5L using Turner Motorsports kit. The work was done by a reputable mechanic in CT. The car dyno'd 188 wheel hp and 176 ftlbs torque after the rebuild with a very smooth powerband. I bought the car with 117,800miles. I did the rebuild shortly after I bought the car and the car has ran perfect. I only drive it in the summer and has been garaged in the winters since I've owned it. The car has all original body panels and the tool kit in the trunk still has all the tools! The car gets many looks everywhere I go. I have the M contour wheels from a 96' M3 (not imitation like many yoy see are) and have just put new tires in the rear. I have 215's in the front and 235's in the rear with H&R's hub centric spacers to accomodate the different offset of the M Contours. The suspension is still stock. The interior is burgundy leather. The back seat is in good condition, the passenger seat is in decent condition and the driver seat has wear that you would expect with 20+ years of driving. I'm selling due to the fact that lately I have not been able to enjoy my car as I have just bought a house, got married and have a child on the way. If interested or know of someone that is go ahead and email me and I'll send some pics. It's listed on autotrader at: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false

Thanks.

Your Car

Would you send pics of engine and interior to [email protected] How many miles on the chassis? How is the rear spoiler? Has the car been resprayed? Please advise on a scale of 1 - 10 the condition of paint and exterior. is the interior carpet burgundy or black? Any mods to the audio?? Thanks...Nate

Comment

I'll have some pics taken sent to you this week. The wing has a few cracks in the paint. The car has been resprayed before I bought it but it was done right and looks immaculate on a scale of 1-10 the exterior is a 8.5-9 and on a scale of 1-10 the interior is a 6-7. The body has 137600 miles on it. The interior carpet is black just the seats, door panels are burgundy. The audio was completely revamped. I went with Alpine audio for everything. I kept the stock speaker casing and retrofitted the speakers. I have an Alpine 4-channel amp with alpine components and alpine deck. I'll send you pics of the audio setup as well.

Thanks, Paul

Comment

Pics sent

Comment

Still for sale....I have added more pics to the website. Thanks

Comment

did you buy the car from CA? those stripes look familiar.

Nice car!

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
            they are not idiots.

Comment

No I think this one came from Tennessee, I bought it about 7 years ago from a guy out in waterbury, CT.

Comment

Nice car, nice price. Good luck with your sale.

Jake

Comment

Still for sale, would really like to sell this before the end of the season which in CT could be in about 1 month.

Comment

Not that I want to sell the car but I need to sell with child on the way. Will consider reasonable offers. I am also reducing the price to $19,500. The car is in really good condition and new owner will be thouroughly satisfied.

Comment

Still for sale....Final price is 16K Firm.

Comment

Damn! Nice looking car, 20k on rebuild, for $16k, GLWS!!
                        sigpic
                        '90 M3 alpine/black
                        '90 M3 sterling/grey
                        '88 M5 Black/tan
                        '10 GT3 meteor

Comment

Okay, somebody needs to pick this up now! $16K is a very good price.

Comment

Thanks guys! Yeah I've had a lot of interest but way to many low-ballers, and I'm not "giving" the car away even though I think the price I have it listed for now is a steal. I probably haven't been as aggressive trying to sell it, and anyone that sees the car tries to convince me not to sell it. I figure this is the last push before the end of the season and if it doesn't sell It's a sign from above and I'm keeping it!

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Working...
                              X