'88 Alpine White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '88 Alpine White

Posting as a favor for M3 owner locally. Not a member of the forum. Contact him for further information. No affiliation.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/2036790566.html
    Lawrence

BMW CCA San Diego Chapter #192742
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen
    '09 540i Touring 6 Spd - Son's DD
    '03 530i 5 Spd - SO's DD
    '03 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - My DD & Range truck
    '05 330i ZHP 6 Spd - Alternate DD
    '15 Honda Pilot - Daughter's & Grandkids Hauler

Nice car! I hated cardinal red when I was 18 and my Laschsilber had it, but now I really like it, especially with the grey carpets. Red carpets is still a bit too much for me!

Lovely example of a stock car.

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
    they are not idiots.

Comment

Very nice and the price seems good too especially if he has all the service records although he doesn't mention whether he does or not in the ad.

Comment

I think that is a great price. I have seen higher mileage examples without service records sell for more money. I realize pics can be deceiving but, this car looks very nice.Possibly a two owner?
        sigpic

Comment

+1 on your assessment of cardinal interior....I let a very low mileage example slip through my fingers a couple years ago because the red carpet and rear parcel shelf was just too much red for me....but with gray carpet and rear shelf I actually like that....makes a huge difference. I agree, this car looks nice.

Originally posted by Eric View Post
          Nice car! I hated cardinal red when I was 18 and my Laschsilber had it, but now I really like it, especially with the grey carpets. Red carpets is still a bit too much for me!

Lovely example of a stock car.

Comment

too bad I am moving to a new shop or this would be on trailer to my shop..

Comment

wow that looks really clean.. i too wonder how many owners. Alot of great deals these days... makes me think i shoulda waited some more for one =)

sigpic

Comment

If your avatar pic of the DS is your car "no way" did you go wrong with what you have! I love that look! :-)

Originally posted by Andyman746 View Post
                wow that looks really clean.. i too wonder how many owners. Alot of great deals these days... makes me think i shoulda waited some more for one =)

Comment

I know someone that is or that has already bought this car.. hmmmm he is a member on this site and my buddy as well.

Comment

Wow that was a fast sale. Congrats to the new owner.

Originally posted by 02fanatic View Post
                    If your avatar pic of the DS is your car "no way" did you go wrong with what you have! I love that look! :-)
                    ^ haha thanks! I would have saved quite a few bucks though!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Andyman746 View Post
                      Wow that was a fast sale. Congrats to the new owner.

^ haha thanks! I would have saved quite a few bucks though!

Too bad I am not getting anything out of it.....I should have asked for a commission.....
                      Lawrence

BMW CCA San Diego Chapter #192742
                      '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen
                      '09 540i Touring 6 Spd - Son's DD
                      '03 530i 5 Spd - SO's DD
                      '03 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - My DD & Range truck
                      '05 330i ZHP 6 Spd - Alternate DD
                      '15 Honda Pilot - Daughter's & Grandkids Hauler

Comment

Ahh it'll come back to you in a good way somehow!

sigpic

Comment

Prices seem to be all over on these cars now. I think there are a lot of people selling them in desperation and willing to get a little less just to move them quickly. Once consumer confidence reaches higher levels I think we are going to see the 15K rule turn to 20K. The only real risk I see in prices for these cars dropping would be lack of availability of proper fuel to run them, like overly ethanolled mixtures, lower octanes etc.

- Tire is the other control arm bushing.

zhpregistry.net

Comment

Looks like a great deal for someone...

Does anyone know why the fender shows a DOT R instead of the VIN? I've seen this on a few m3s...

One letter. One number. One legend ///M3.

Comment

DOT R, means a factory replacement fender. So it's not the original one that came from factory.

- Tire is the other control arm bushing.

zhpregistry.net

Comment

Working...
                              X