• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gator18
    replied
    m535is,
    I'll send you a note tomorrow.

Cacktusjacks1,
    Yeah, its a tough choice for me right now. If the Mercedes goes soon, I would consider keeping it. Just making some life choices that don't give me enough time to enjoy the cars.

02fanatic,
    Thanks for the note. It still is the only car I have ever owned that can put a smile on my face as a pull out of the driveway. M3s rule. Hope you are enjoying yours.

Leave a comment:

• 02fanatic
    replied
    Looks like a nice original example. If the timing was different I'd be interested in that one, but I already found my DS/Black in SC a couple years ago...southern cars "rule".....not been in lousy cold snowy weather!

GLWS,

John

Leave a comment:

• cactusjacks1
    replied
    Keep the M3 & sell the Mercedes in the garage!!

Leave a comment:

• m535is
    replied
    91 e30

Originally posted by Gator18 View Post
    I am putting up my 1991 E30 M3 for sale. Diamondshwartz black on black with 118,877 miles. I purchased it on 10/15/2007 with 113,774 miles. Garage kept, and driven on the weekends when its nice out. I am the 3rd owner, and the previous owner purchased it and sold it to me 2 months after he got it. He owned 2 Porsches and decided he liked those better. I have some paperwork (receipts, registrations, inspections) dating back to 1998, and have all books. Stock, original very clean M3, great interior with only minor side bolster wear on the driver side door. Absolutely no rust and matching VINs, but does have typical rock chips on the front bumper and hood, otherwise paint is an excellent condition. No cracks in spoiler, small scuff on trunk. Everything is in working order: original stereo, sunroof, power windows, OBC, etc.
    Since I have owned it, the following has been performed:

- Replaced water pump, main hoses and coolant in 2007.
    - Replaced all 6 brake lines with OEM hoses, replaced rotors with OEM, replaced brake fluid with ATE Super Blue. Replaced 23 mm master brake cylinder with 25 mm master cylinder from E32 750, and installed Hawk Ceramic pads
    - Replaced transmission fluid and differential with Redline in 2008.
    - Replaced battery in 2008.
    - Replaced barometric pressure sensor in 2008.
    - Replaced alternator bushings and transmission mount bushings 2009.
    - Replaced accelerator cable in 2009.

VIN: WBSAK0315MAE34476

Photos: http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m628/jrotella18/

I am asking for $20,000. I plan on taking it on Jan. 2nd to the Caffeine and Octane Gathering in Alpharetta, Georgia (at the intersection of Mansell Road and Northpoint Parkway) and for those who are interested. Also have a 1987 M-B 190e 2.3 16V for sale as well.

Thanks,
    John
    Hi, I live in SC and am seriously interested in your car. I can't get to the meet tomorrow, so please get in touch at [email protected]
    Thanks, John

Leave a comment:

• Gator18
    started a topic Fs - 1991 ds e30 m3

Fs - 1991 ds e30 m3

I am putting up my 1991 E30 M3 for sale. Diamondshwartz black on black with 118,877 miles. I purchased it on 10/15/2007 with 113,774 miles. Garage kept, and driven on the weekends when its nice out. I am the 3rd owner, and the previous owner purchased it and sold it to me 2 months after he got it. He owned 2 Porsches and decided he liked those better. I have some paperwork (receipts, registrations, inspections) dating back to 1998, and have all books. Stock, original very clean M3, great interior with only minor side bolster wear on the driver side door. Absolutely no rust and matching VINs, but does have typical rock chips on the front bumper and hood, otherwise paint is an excellent condition. No cracks in spoiler, small scuff on trunk. Everything is in working order: original stereo, sunroof, power windows, OBC, etc.
    Since I have owned it, the following has been performed:

- Replaced water pump, main hoses and coolant in 2007.
    - Replaced all 6 brake lines with OEM hoses, replaced rotors with OEM, replaced brake fluid with ATE Super Blue. Replaced 23 mm master brake cylinder with 25 mm master cylinder from E32 750, and installed Hawk Ceramic pads
    - Replaced transmission fluid and differential with Redline in 2008.
    - Replaced battery in 2008.
    - Replaced barometric pressure sensor in 2008.
    - Replaced alternator bushings and transmission mount bushings 2009.
    - Replaced accelerator cable in 2009.

VIN: WBSAK0315MAE34476

Photos: http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m628/jrotella18/

I am asking for $20,000. I plan on taking it on Jan. 2nd to the Caffeine and Octane Gathering in Alpharetta, Georgia (at the intersection of Mansell Road and Northpoint Parkway) and for those who are interested. Also have a 1987 M-B 190e 2.3 16V for sale as well.

Thanks,
    John
Working...
X