WTT mint Dakar yellow E36 M3 for red E30 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT mint Dakar yellow E36 M3 for red E30 M3

I wanted to keep this 98 E36 forever but since I have my first boy on the way it won't be possible to have two coupes. I needed a 4 door car so we got an e34 M5... so now I'm willing to trade the E36. It's a manual trans, manual brown vaders, 130k mi, ran synthetic oil whole life, 0w-40. All regular maint done, ltw oem wheels, coilovers, this e36 feels faster than other e36 M3s. I have two friends with them and they agree. Send email if interested. Email for pics. [email protected]

GLWS

Jake

Comment

I remember when that color (Dakar Yellow) came out on the then new E36 M3's, and I loved that color! My son has a '96 Cosmos Black with Black interior (mint condition w/ 44k miles), and I can tell you he will "never" sell his M3. Great cars! Value just doesn't hold up like the E30 M3's but they are wonderful cars all the same!

I have to laugh at your reasoning for the E34 M5 purchase....I tried the same thing back when my sons were young almost 20 years ago. I wanted to buy an E30 M3 I spotted on a car lot (22k miles, like new black on black) but the wife didn't like the rear wing look and it was only a 2-door! Damn! So, when I stumbled upon a 1 owner like new '88 M5 it was an easy sell (the 4-doors did the trick!)...LOL!

Congratulations on the new addition to the family, and GLWS,

John
      Last edited by 02fanatic; 04-12-2011, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Great color - wish I had room for another car! GLWS!
        -AJ

-'88 Henna Red-

Comment

Thanks guys, yeah I love the e36, I've been told I would regret it but I have the e30 bug,,, im thinking i will need to sell both cars just to get an e30 m3 now. By the way,,, the e36 interior is magma brown which looks wild and cool with Dakar.

Comment

Car is sold . Spent 6k more to get a nice E30. Now I need to change my name from Dakarkyle to alpinekyle.
            Last edited by ///dakarkyle; 03-14-2012, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Congratulations. Looks like it took a while but you will enjoy your new M3.

Comment

Also, give us your overall comparison between your old e36 vs e30. Yea yea, we all know S14 doesn't have much kick, lol.
                '85 190e-16v Euro
                '88 M3
                '86 AE86 Trueno
                '63 Lotus 7 Repl Turbo
                '93 Merc 500e

Comment

any pictures?

Comment

+1

Comment

It seems the car handles way better than my 98 M3... I mean it just has this feather weight feeling...the light s14... The 15" basketweavs-Beautiful. I got in a e46 M and the steering was ... blah.... To make matters worse it had fake 19" CSH (coupe sport HEAVY) wheels... To make it Even more lathargic. Don't get me wrong e46 Ms are sweet and ill own one,,, one day.
                      Even though my e36 was flashy yellow and even still today people tell me they saw my old yellow e36 in town, i get more thumbs up in this white e30 than any M car... In fact today i got a peace sighn prop from a guy in his lambo. Something to do with the white on these cars makes the fenders POP,,, not to mention the 4 headlights surrounded by a black grill. No need for pics... It's bone stock. Perfict the way the German engineers made it and the way it will stay.
                      Last edited by ///dakarkyle; 03-16-2012, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Oh trust us there's ALWAYS a need for pics. Each car is individual in its own way.

Comment

Originally posted by ///dakarkyle View Post
                          It seems the car handles way better than my 98 M3... I mean it just has this feather weight feeling...the light s14... The 15" basketweavs-Beautiful. I got in a e46 M and the steering was ... blah.... To make matters worse it had fake 19" CSH (coupe sport HEAVY) wheels... To make it Even more lathargic. Don't get me wrong e46 Ms are sweet and ill own one,,, one day.
                          Even though my e36 was flashy yellow and even still today people tell me they saw my old yellow e36 in town, i get more thumbs up in this white e30 than any M car... In fact today i got a peace sighn prop from a guy in his lambo. Something to do with the white on these cars makes the fenders POP,,, not to mention the 4 headlights surrounded by a black grill. No need for pics... It's bone stock. Perfict the way the German engineers made it and the way it will stay.
                          E30 m3's are amazing but I believe IMHO that all my M's put a special smile on my face in their own way. I cant choose a favorite! I have owned over 6 e36 m3's and just cant go without owning one since they are just that amazing!. I gotta agree with you on the alpine it makes the fenders pop! The only other color Id die for would be silver! Engoy your new M! [peace]
                          sigpic

1989 BMW M3 ALPINE WHITE II/SRD M CLOTH
                          1995 BMW M3 DAYTONA/DOVE SOLD
                          1995 BMW M3 AVUS/BLACK
                          1998 BMW M3 ESTORIL/DOVE SEDAN SOLD
                          1999 BMW M3 TITANIUM/DOVE CONV. SOLD
                          1999 BMW M3 COSMOS/SAND BEIGE SOLD
                          2003 BMW M5 ALPINE WHITE/BLACK SOLD
                          2004 BMW M3 SILVERGRAY/IMOLA
                          2007 BMW M5 SAPPHIRE/INDY

Comment

Ive replaced the windshield and painted the spoiler since ive taken these shots : )

Comment

The license platesin utah are pretty cool. Nice purchase!

Comment

Working...
                              X