Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOKING FOR AN E30 M3 project

looking for a roller or shell.
    or something complete that needs body work or engine work.
    please pm me with what you have i have cash in hand and tow truck ready!
    salvage or clean title is ok
    i prefer no rust but if it has its ok

Bump still looking

Comment

I've got a full tilt JP chassis car that could be what your looking for. The body is about perfect with avus blue paint job. AP calipers up front, and JRZ suspension all around, Ireland sway, adj trailing arms, new alum front control arms. JRZ suspension is fitted on the car but never even run, so brand new condition still. Welded in cage with dash and foot protection.

Motor is out of the car and in pieces so just a chassis sale. The body, cage, suspension and brakes may be what you are looking for. Body is about a 9.5 as I had all dents removed or replaced panels prior to repainting.

If interested let me know and I can dig up some pics etc and maybe we can come up with a suitable price. I'm not -that- motivated to sell my baby but if the numbers make sense I will.
      Last edited by robertm; 08-29-2011, 06:11 AM.

Comment

how much???

Comment

Depends on exactly what is wanted. PM me if interested

Comment

bump and pm sent still looking

Comment

Don't know how feasbile this is logistically.

(No connection to the seller)

Schwarz 1990 Sport Evolution

Comment

I bought an 88 M3 roller, no interior, no drive train. Has a C.O.D. title in Florida but depending on the state might be able to be put on the road.

Flood car from Katrina. I paid $2800 plus a few hundred in getting it to me. I was going to build a track car out of it, but might be to much of a project for me.

I'll take offers, located in Tampa, Fl.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporty1 View Post
                  Don't know how feasbile this is logistically.
                  (No connection to the seller)
                  Wow that seller sure is proud of his rolling shell. :surprised

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E30 325is / E30 318i / E36 ti / Alfa Romeo

Comment

im looking for something in the west coast region. better on shipping. ive seen rollers go anywhere for 2-6k depending on whats left. please pm me or email me with what you have

Comment

When it comes to these cars, you can't just limit yourself to a specific region, otherwise you'll be waiting a long time.
                      Good luck
                      Dan

12/87 Zinnoberrot
                      3/87 Henna

Comment

Originally posted by M drei 88 View Post
                        When it comes to these cars, you can't just limit yourself to a specific region, otherwise you'll be waiting a long time.
                        Good luck
                        agreed.

Comment

bump still looking lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bisan View Post
                            I bought an 88 M3 roller, no interior, no drive train. Has a C.O.D. title in Florida but depending on the state might be able to be put on the road.

Flood car from Katrina. I paid $2800 plus a few hundred in getting it to me. I was going to build a track car out of it, but might be to much of a project for me.

I'll take offers, located in Tampa, Fl.
                            Hi,

Sorry to jack the thread, but I am located in FL.

Do you still have the roller?

I am interested, dtireshop@tampabay.rr.com

Thanks, Mario

Comment

the car is not actively for sale. If I get an serious offer worth it, I would sell.

its a diamondschwarz on black 1990 M3 coupe with right around 120K miles on chassis. Car is totally complete with exception of driver seat (Has passenger seat), rear seats, carpet, center console, and engine w/exhaust. I also have the original transmission. There is a radiator installed. The car as the original dash installed with NO CRACKS, with working original cluster. The car does have some dents and scratches. Paint on some panels dont match, but the car is completely rust free and straight. There is a small rust hole on the sunroof panel which is common in all these e30 M3s.

The car does have a rollbar installed. and the oem euro headlight grills. I also have a brand new oem OEM EVO lip with all necessary OEM hardware, as well as a set of used Recaro SRD seats from an EVO. I also have a 2nd set of OEM wheels and tires.

Feel free to PM me a reasonable offer.

Comment

Working...
                              X