WTT: My 1991 e30 M3 for an e46 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT: My 1991 e30 M3 for an e46 M3

Looking to trade my 1991 M3 for a e46 M3 Looking for a well maintained e46 with all of the recalls having been performed. I am looking for one in alpine white only. I have had a few people interested here but I don't think they are very serious in trading and I want to trade for the right car. If interested I can send pic of my e30 and a list of what has been done to the car. Its a beauty only trading because I need a daily driver and don't want to use the e30 for that. These cars are classics and not really for daily driving. You can see a small pic of the car on my avatar here on S14.net

Id suggest a better add than that.....

Comment

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=51906

Email the finders fee at trade completion. Thank you.
      "The earth provides enough for everyone's need. Not everyone's greed." Gandhi

Comment

Wow!

What a great match! Nice find

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Grasso View Post
          Looking to trade my 1991 M3 for a e46 M3 Looking for a well maintained e46 with all of the recalls having been performed. I am looking for one in alpine white only. I have had a few people interested here but I don't think they are very serious in trading and I want to trade for the right car. If interested I can send pic of my e30 and a list of what has been done to the car. Its a beauty only trading because I need a daily driver and don't want to use the e30 for that. These cars are classics and not really for daily driving. You can see a small pic of the car on my avatar here on S14.net
          hummm.

Comment

You should post on E46Fanatics and M3Forum if you haven't already.

Comment

Originally posted by MauiM3Mania View Post
              http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=51906

Email the finders fee at trade completion. Thank you.
              Looks like he has already posted in that thread on 8/24/11.

Comment

Mark, give me a call regarding the trade for your e30 m3. My contact info. is listed below.

Thanks,
                Dennis Aubuchon
                636-928-1215
                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                X