WTB: E30 M3 In NJ.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: E30 M3 In NJ.....

Looking to buy e30 m3 in or around NJ, PM/E-mail me [email protected].

Give my neighbor Ryan a call - he's selling his and located in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=51510
    1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
    1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
    1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

Comment

nice car, not looking to spend that much...

Comment

My car is forsale and located in Middletown, NJ

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=52473

https://picasaweb.google.com/1038732...692487/89E30M3

Comment

Originally posted by Bmwfans52 View Post
          nice car, not looking to spend that much...
          In your profile you mention a 2.5 motor... what are you looking to spend exactly?:rastajake:
          2001 530i
          1988 M3
          1973 2002

Comment

I pm'd him and this was his reponse
            Originally posted by Bmwfans52
            not sure, im not in any hurry what so ever..just waiting for the perfect deal, someone who doesnt know what he has or needs to sell ASAP
            so I'm betting sub 10k

Comment

not sure, im not in any hurry what so ever..just waiting for the perfect deal, someone who doesn't know what he has or needs to sell ASAP....like i've seen rarely happen, and if it doesn't happen this its fine..

Comment

They always know what they have if they own one of these cars. We can all thank the internet for that...

Comment

its ok, im in no rush AT ALL....winter is around the corner anyway.....

Comment

Posting a WTB on a forum dedicated to the E30 M3 and expecting to snag
                    a "perfect" deal for under $10k is pretty slim. You should expect a rougher car with
                    needed body work and mechanical work. I have only seen one great deal on this
                    forum that happened many years ago from when the prices were at it's high point.
                    People know what they have. Even KBB prices have been adjusted.

Comment

its ok i can take care of the body work

Comment

Have fun on your quest... I too love a great deal... But remember if it seams to good to be true it usually is... I am sure a lot of members on this forum can attest to that statement... I am one of them.

Comment

The "hunt" is half the fun anyway...take your time and something is bound to pop-up when you least expect it!

That being said, the problem may be you will become somewhat frustrated after considering several and trying to score a "good deal"....and pass on some worthy cars in the process. And remember, long distance deals can be expensive even though the price seems right...after traveling to see several cars, it "can" get expensive, whereas you could have bought one nearby that you "thought" was too much (like L James' neighbor's car) and end up spending a dollar to save a dime...all I'm saying!

But, in the end, if you know what you are looking for and can remain patient you'll enjoy the "hunt"!

Good Luck,

John

Comment

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
                            Posting a WTB on a forum dedicated to the E30 M3 and expecting to snag
                            a "perfect" deal for under $10k is pretty slim. You should expect a rougher car with
                            needed body work and mechanical work. I have only seen one great deal on this
                            forum that happened many years ago from when the prices were at it's high point.
                            People know what they have. Even KBB prices have been adjusted.
                            I was just using it as a estimate, usually statements like that are sub 10k budgets

Originally posted by Afonsom3 View Post
                            Have fun on your quest... I too love a great deal... But remember if it seams to good to be true it usually is... I am sure a lot of members on this forum can attest to that statement... I am one of them.
                            Usually when I find great deals its people locally or craigslist. Most of the time on websites people think their cars are worth their weight in gold but usually they're the first to lowball. Deals happen though trust me
                            Originally posted by 02fanatic View Post
                            The "hunt" is half the fun anyway...take your time and something is bound to pop-up when you least expect it!

That being said, the problem may be you will become somewhat frustrated after considering several and trying to score a "good deal"....and pass on some worthy cars in the process. And remember, long distance deals can be expensive even though the price seems right...after traveling to see several cars, it "can" get expensive, whereas you could have bought one nearby that you "thought" was too much (like L James' neighbor's car) and end up spending a dollar to save a dime...all I'm saying!

But, in the end, if you know what you are looking for and can remain patient you'll enjoy the "hunt"!

Good Luck,

John
                            Hit the nail on the head minus traveling, usually if you restrict yourself geographically you can miss a lot of deals. Usually the ones that cost you the most are like oh man this 4000 car could be a great deal end up costing you. Like anyone will tell you spend the absolute most you can on initial purchas because it can end up costing you a ton if you buy the most projectish car you find. Either way best of luck its a blast and hunting is half the fun. I've had at least 10-13 e30 m3's and everyone of them was fun in its own way.

Comment

thank you! Bump......NJ/NY/PA Or Surrounding Areas....I Can Take Care Of Rust/Paint Issues.....
                              Last edited by Bmwfans52; 09-23-2011, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X