This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 BMW E30 M3 Salvage Roller

Since I discovered it being a salvage title and not COD, and that it can actually be registered in Florida now. I was thinking of asking more for the car but I don't think I'd be able to get much more for it. I'll be pretty happy getting what I have in it. Since its going to be at least a year until my other 3 projects get rolling for me to move to the metal work on this car.

1990 BMW M3
    Brilliant Red
    Black Interior
    Odometer showing 101k

Was a Katrina Flood car with a salvage title. Both doors, drivers fender, and rear bumper are original. The trunk lid, bumper and hood are obviously not original. Front bumper is a aftermarket pos. All the windows are OEM bmw windows, front windshield has a 10 inch crack on passenger side.

The dashboard, cluster, steering wheel are all there, beat up but all there. Side skirts are also included. No headliner!

There is a lot of rust on the car, some surface, some pretty bad. Very bad in the battery compartment. But the car has potential. The interior is empty. Hella headlights and grills are included. Hella might be trashed or useable its up you.

I'm asking $3500 for it. Might not be worth it in some of your eyes, but its was a perfect start for me for a track car, so i'll let it sit til I'm ready for it, or until the value goes up even further it will be worth the money eventually. (I love the rarity of our cars)

Any questions please email me or call me:

904 859 6467
    aa.bishay@gmail.com

WOW!!!!! I don't recall ever seeing that much rust on an e30 m3! With a lot of time and patience it can be restored though!

GLWS!

Comment

Originally posted by cash View Post
      WOW!!!!! I don't recall ever seeing that much rust on an e30 m3! With a lot of time and patience it can be restored though!

GLWS!
      It was def a barnyard find, but with how small the internet made this world the guy raked me over the coals a little more than I wanted. Oh well.

Comment

Wow, that has xworks name written all over it. If anyone could bring it back to life he could.
        Dan

88 M3
        Black on Black

San Diego, CA
        USA

Comment

Originally posted by 99M3Riverside View Post
          Wow, that has xworks name written all over it. If anyone could bring it back to life he could.
          ^+1!!
          sigpic

Comment

I have dyslexia so most the time my writing and spelling looks okay to me

Comment

whats under the blue cover? what type of bmw

Comment

Originally posted by francogt1 View Post
                whats under the blue cover? what type of bmw
                Its a 1981 MB 380SL with a full AMG hammer kit. Rust hurt that car as well, but between pops and I we don't have any space for stuff were not working on. So guess they'll sit there until there is time for them or sold off.

Wish I had more time for them. :-(

Comment

3500$, really, that chasis is wasted, it has been hit in the rear end, it has mis matched panels all the way around. $350.00 is more like it. It is ad's like this that are screwing up the e-30 market. Bacon

Comment

Originally posted by Bacon View Post
                    3500$, really, that chasis is wasted, it has been hit in the rear end, it has mis matched panels all the way around. $350.00 is more like it. It is ad's like this that are screwing up the e-30 market. Bacon

Why $3,500? BECAUSE RACECAR!!11!

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E30 325is / E30 318i / E36 ti / Alfa Romeo

Comment

Why $3500? My point exactly...Open your eyes, The chasis is melting away. and it was not made out of gold....

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
                        Why $3,500? BECAUSE RACECAR!!11!

I don't understand what racecar 11 is...Please clue me in...

Comment

I don't understand what racecar 11 is...Please clue me in...

Its an internet joke: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=because+racecar

[peace]

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E30 325is / E30 318i / E36 ti / Alfa Romeo

Comment

Well noob know it all members like yourself ruin very well ordered forums. What your mad because the price of the e30 M3 has been driven up and you can't afford one? That happened way before I put my car for sale. I simply put the car for sale since I had 50 pms about it when I mentioned it in another thread.

If you didn't like it, you should have moved on instead of ruining my thread with your rant and rave.

I'd appreciate posts on this thread be related to the item for sale. Its not much to ask for... cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisan View Post
                              Well noob know it all members like yourself ruin very well ordered forums. What your mad because the price of the e30 M3 has been driven up and you can't afford one? That happened way before I put my car for sale. I simply put the car for sale since I had 50 pms about it when I mentioned it in another thread.

If you didn't like it, you should have moved on instead of ruining my thread with your rant and rave.

I'd appreciate posts on this thread be related to the item for sale. Its not much to ask for... cheers!
                              These posts are related to this site. I am a noob to this site. I have found some very useful info. Lots of good guys. Seems like a lot of well informed members. As far as what I can afford, don't worry about it. I honestly, would not give you $50 bucks for that rusted out roach. You must be smoking something crazy to feel you can even command $3500.00. I puke in my throat when I say that... I don't claim to be a know it all, but the car looks like it was in a high heat fire before it sat under all the salt water....Good luck with the $3500.00 asking price...

Comment

Working...
                              X