WTT 91 e30 M3 for e46 M3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT 91 e30 M3 for e46 M3

Looking to trade my 1991 m3 for a e46 m3. I'm looking for one in alpine white that has been well maintained and cared for. My e30 is only driving once a week to keep all up and maintained. I have receipt for most of what that has been done to the car from the previous owner and receipt from what I have done to the car. I have owned it for two years now. I hate to sell it but I need and want a DD and the e46 m3 is the one for me. This car is beautiful and runs great and a whole lot a fun to drive. Below is a list of what I can remember right now. Had problems loading my pic so I can send pic just pm me. Any other questions just let me know.

Diamond Schwartz / Titanium Silver (Two Tone) Exterior; Light Grey leather Interior. Clean Title No wrecks collisions or any body work. S14 Completely STOCK 4 Cylinder Motor. All belts, alternator, battery, brake pads, brake rotors, ball joints, tie rod ends, replaced with OE parts. New drive shaft installed by BMW. New interstate battery one month ago. Valves were adjusted by last owner and new valve cover gasket.New gauge cluster installed with VDO gauges oil presser, amps and a clock. This is in a cluster where the stock ash trays located. Momo Gothen steering wheel. Replaced close ratio steering rack. Super Sprint DTM exhaust. Koni/Eibach completely adjustable coil over suspension and hyperco springs. EVO III strut tower brace.OE replaced front grills, all badging on exterior of car, front windshield, door thresholds with the M3 logo and all bulbs including dash. Front seats completely recovered with G.A.H.H. premium grade OE leather including padding and headrest. OE E46 M3 floor mats. Authentic ACSchnitser 17x8 type III racing 3 pc. wheels with Toyo proxie 4 tires. also have the original basket weave wheels with new tire but no center caps included. Will include a new Noah car cover.All original books, 2 original keys and Keyless entry. Pre wired for valentine one radar. OE BMW Homelink garage door opener installed at BMW dealer in head liner looks stock and operates

Are you willing to sell out right? If so what is your asking price? I have a Carbon Black metallic e46 m3, i know its not the color you are looking for but a thought. IF you are willing to sell out right I would be interested. Could you send some pics to derek.sandos@hotmail.com?

Thanks
    Derek

Comment

Working...
    X