That was quick!

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
    85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
    91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

OP's link is incorrect
      http://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cto/2616116993.html

People where you get your prices from for this crap.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by oliwer78 View Post
        OP's link is incorrect

People where you get your prices from for this crap.

Oliwer78.....That original link was correct. Compare the links for yourself. I appears that he deleted or edited the original ad and raised the price to $9500. It was 9 grand on Friday night, Sept 30th.
        Last edited by TornadoWarning; 10-01-2011, 09:46 AM.
        1987 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3-16 Euro
        1988 BMW M3 (Diamantschwarz) 4/87 build
        1988 BMW M3 (Alpineweiss I) 12/87 build
        1995 BMW M3 (Dakar Yellow I) SOLD
        2001 BMW M5 (Titanium Silver)
        2003 BMW M3 (Titanium Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by TornadoWarning View Post
          Oliwer78.....That original link was correct. Compare the links for yourself. I appears that he deleted or edited the original ad and raised the price to $9500. It was 9 grand on Friday night, Sept 30th.
          Tornado taek a big breath again, links are not the same, you missed something Check one more time.
          http://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cto/216116993.html

Anyways, I saw it for $9500 and LOL at the price.
          Last edited by oliwer78; 10-01-2011, 03:05 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by oliwer78 View Post
            Tornado taek a big breath again, links are not the same, you missed something Check one more time.
            http://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cto/216116993.html

Anyways, I saw it for $9500 and LOL at the price.

LMAO..dang those numbers are close. I swear that link worked last night. Anyway, the fact that he raised
            the price cracks me up. Pearl white and will include a 328is engine. Um...yeah.

Breath taken. Sorry Oliwer...didn't mean to sound testy.

Comment

Originally posted by TornadoWarning View Post
              LMAO..dang those numbers are close. I swear that link worked last night. Anyway, the fact that he raised
              the price cracks me up. Pearl white and will include a 328is engine. Um...yeah.

Breath taken. Sorry Oliwer...didn't mean to sound testy.

Now tell me is it me or these people are simply insane. 9500 what, dollars? are we talking about same currency?
              I love the fact these cars increase in value, but hey, 9500 can buy lots of things versus oversprayed demolished incomplete e30 m3. I haven't seen it but I believe every member of the forum agrees it needs full overhaul = big dollars.
              Last edited by oliwer78; 10-01-2011, 04:15 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Haha..first off you are correct the car was 8500, then 9k and now 9500. I live in Atlanta, I want a roller for a track project so I get in touch with this joker....he starts off and says this is a he'll of a deal...I let him know that I own one and he price is a bit high. He then proceeds to let me know that the 9500 price includes a M52 with harness, mileage unkown and no tranny,,I then asked what he wanted for just the roller he said this is highly sought after package and he wouldn't split it up....I laughed told him I had 4k waiting for the roller if he changed his mind...nothing people are nuts..

Comment

Originally posted by KDAWG97M3 View Post
                  Haha..first off you are correct the car was 8500, then 9k and now 9500. I live in Atlanta, I want a roller for a track project so I get in touch with this joker....he starts off and says this is a he'll of a deal...I let him know that I own one and he price is a bit high. He then proceeds to let me know that the 9500 price includes a M52 with harness, mileage unkown and no tranny,,I then asked what he wanted for just the roller he said this is highly sought after package and he wouldn't split it up....I laughed told him I had 4k waiting for the roller if he changed his mind...nothing people are nuts..

I knew I wasn't crazy. So it was 8500 at one time..lol. Looks like he'll have a nice driveway centerpiece for a while. There is no way he'll sell that thing of that thing at that price. Optimistic is an understatement.
                  Last edited by TornadoWarning; 10-03-2011, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Assuming no engine/trans, although the car sits as if both pieces are in the trunk, what is the wild ass range for an asking price on that car?

I inquire as I have an 88 roller which presently has no seats, interior panels, exhaust post-headers or bumpers.

Pulling the a) 'very questionable' engine and trans project is on the list as is b) front struts removal.

Some serious rust through in roof and RR qtr panel.

Market may be limited. LOL

Is that an early 70s 280 SE Benz in the background?
                    "The earth provides enough for everyone's need. Not everyone's greed." Gandhi

Comment

I have messaged him as well. Just to take a gander at it. No responses. I asked for Carfax, Title Salvaged or not, etc. Nothing since it was first posted.

Comment

Working...
                      X