• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OBD1Guy
    started a topic WTB Roller E30 M3

WTB Roller E30 M3

Hello everyone ,

I'm looking for a roller/shell something that needs work or with out motor or transmission no interior just as long the car has a clean title!

Cash in hand and will travel anywhere in the east coast !

Thanks for looking
    Jp

• OBD1Guy
    replied
    bump!

Leave a comment:

• m3j0n
    replied
    the car is not actively for sale. If I get an serious offer worth it, I would sell.
    its a diamondschwarz on black 1990 M3 coupe with right around 120K miles on chassis. Car is totally complete with exception of driver seat (Has passenger seat), rear seats, carpet, center console, and engine w/exhaust. I also have the original transmission. There is a radiator installed. The car as the original dash installed with NO CRACKS, with working original cluster. The car does have some dents and scratches. Paint on some panels dont match, but the car is completely rust free and straight. There is a small rust hole on the sunroof panel which is common in all these e30 M3s.
    The car does have a rollbar installed. and the oem euro headlight grills. I also have a brand new oem OEM EVO lip with all necessary OEM hardware, as well as a set of used Recaro SRD seats from an EVO. I also have a 2nd set of OEM wheels and tires.
    Feel free to make a reasonable offer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X