190k miles
    Located: Dallas, TX
    Pics: http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t69/spg383/E30%20M3/
    All panels have their original VIN tags

Personal Ratings (My Arbitrary Opinion):
    Engine: 9/10
    Interior: 9/10
    Exterior: 7/10

I the fifth owner of this car, but have only owned it for a few months. Overall the car is very solid, the engine was completely rebuilt less then 13K miles ago. Have receipts for every part, parts alone add up to about $12K. Rebuild was done by a BMW mechanic, the previous owner. When the engine was rebuilt many other items were replaced such as, radiator, steering rack, p/s pump, etc. etc The only issues with the car reside in the exterior of the paint. There is no rust on the car, but the paint is a bit worn and tired. The front bumper and rear wing are the worst, and you should be able to see this clearly in the pictures.

The AC was recently gone through and completely rebuilt, fresh R12 added, blows very cold. A new ignition (cap/rotor/7mm wires) was added 5k miles ago, along with new rear wheel bearings. A new Catalytic converter was put in earlier this year, allowing it to pass TX tail pipe emissions. All engine, trans, and diff have fresh redline fluids.

The interior is very nice, seats were recently redone. Rear seats are originally, but in fantastic shape. Everything works! The OBC all works along with the check control panel, all lights turn on and off as designed. I have replaced the shift knob with a good condition original. The only wear showing is on the steering wheel, which I'm sure someone will replace with an M Tech II, that was my plan. Head unit is a C33, which fully works. The car also has a full tool kit in the trunk.

Aftermarket parts:
    JE 11.0:1 forged pistons, otherwise the engine is stock internally
    8 lb JB Racing flywheel with a new clutch, done when the motor was replaced
    Conforti chip for a 2.3 on 93 octane
    Bilstein sports and H&R race springs; shocks, springs, control arms, bushings and tie rods all have 15k miles or less
    ST swaybars.
    z3 shift lever

Asking $17,500 OBO

-Sean

Deposit taken, car is sale pending.
    -Sean

Comment

Sold
      -Sean

Comment

Working...
      X