No announcement yet.

FS:1989 Lachsilber E30 M3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only pics I can see are the BMW registry ones. Are those Rims in the BMW registry pics on the car or available?
    the winningest racecar ever.

Comment

I test drove Paul's car on Saturday. I've driven pretty much most of the cars that have been on sale in the bay area under 20K over the last 2 years, searching for a DD to replace my E36 M3 -long story... All have been over priced crap. This one truly drives like one with half the mileage. The car is pretty accurately represented and the paint is better than it looks in the pictures. I was pleasantly surprised to see a car fairly priced and drive better than some with 110-130K miles! The engine felt a lot stronger than an AW '88 with 116K miles in San Jose that I test drove just a few days ago!

Paul, GLWS! For the price it's a good solid driver for whomever is going to end up with it.

Comment

Originally posted by e30s4evr View Post
        I test drove Paul's car on Saturday. I've driven pretty much most of the cars that have been on sale in the bay area under 20K over the last 2 years, searching for a DD to replace my E36 M3 -long story... All have been over priced crap. This one truly drives like one with half the mileage. The car is pretty accurately represented and the paint is better than it looks in the pictures. I was pleasantly surprised to see a car fairly priced and drive better than some with 110-130K miles! The engine felt a lot stronger than an AW '88 with 116K miles in San Jose that I test drove just a few days ago!

Paul, GLWS! For the price it's a good solid driver for whomever is going to end up with it.
        Thanks for the kind words Narayan. It was a pleasure meeting you and your knowledge of these cars was impressive. We'll see what happens, good luck in your search
        :sosad:sigpic
        1989 E30 M3 (Sold, sorely missed)
        1972 911T (sold, but not forgotten)
        04 Audi 1.8T Ultrasport (sold)
        78 Porsche 911SC(sold)

Comment

Car sold to me!

Comment

Congrats, looks like a nice car.

Will
            '69 Datsun 2000 Roadster vintage race car (Street driven on a regular basis :taz
            '59 Alfa Romeo 101 Sprint (HUGE project :uhoh
            '88 M3

Comment

Originally posted by Tambiengabriel View Post
              Car sold to me!
              Congrats! Will you be at Archiefest2 Dec 18th?

elefantsupply.com

Comment

Originally posted by S14E30 View Post
                Congrats! Will you be at Archiefest2 Dec 18th?
                Sorry, I am so new, I don't know what that is or where it will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Tambiengabriel View Post
                  Sorry, I am so new, I don't know what that is or where it will be.
                  Details are in the thread in the gatherings forum.

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
                  89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
                  85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
                  91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

Working...
                  X