Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Low mile Henna for sale in my own backyard!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Low mile Henna for sale in my own backyard!

    Not mine, no affiliation, etc. If anyone is seriously interested, I can take a look at it for you.

    http://www.bmwcca.org/classifieds/listings.php?id=517

  • #2
    Originally posted by mtony View Post
    Not mine, no affiliation, etc. If anyone is seriously interested, I can take a look at it for you.

    http://www.bmwcca.org/classifieds/listings.php?id=517
    Very Nice..Just gotta lose those ugly US-Spec tow hook covers...
    sigpic

    1988 Diamantschwarz/Black

    Comment


    • #3
      looks just like mine

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by shadye30 View Post
        Very Nice..Just gotta lose those ugly US-Spec tow hook covers...

        Freddie , a stock car just kills you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fyeah:
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Tom64 View Post
          Freddie , a stock car just kills you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fyeah:
          Hahaha..how did you know lol!
          sigpic

          1988 Diamantschwarz/Black

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm with ya on that one! A really "dumb" US spec...just like those ugly bumpers on 2002's from '74-'76! Seriously, the Euro tow hook covers along with the EVO air box and intake horn, etc. is really awesome....stock USA setup is aweful...and I don't care if it's "original"!...LOL!

            And personally, I'd prefer black interior on hennatrot...to each their own I suppose.

            Originally posted by shadye30 View Post
            Very Nice..Just gotta lose those ugly US-Spec tow hook covers...
            Last edited by 02fanatic; 11-30-2011, 02:27 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 02fanatic View Post
              I'm with ya on that one! A really "dumb" US spec...just like those ugly bumpers on 2002's from '74-'76! Seriously, the Euro tow hook covers along with the EVO air box and intake horn, etc. is really awesome....stock USA setup is aweful...and I don't care if it's "original"!...LOL!

              And personally, I'd prefer black interior on hennatrot...to each their own I suppose.
              Amen to the black interior on a Henna..hey didn't the us spec 2002's come fitted with some silly spring spacers added to the front or something like that?
              sigpic

              1988 Diamantschwarz/Black

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by shadye30 View Post
                ...hey didn't the us spec 2002's come fitted with some silly spring spacers added to the front or something like that?
                Yup, to raise the headlight level.....LOL! I didn''t realize my '76 even had the spacers until my mechanic was installing Bilsteins....lowered it real sweet!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 02fanatic View Post
                  Yup, to raise the headlight level.....LOL! I didn''t realize my '76 even had the spacers until my mechanic was installing Bilsteins....lowered it real sweet!
                  You can thank our ridiculous US DOT regulations for things like that!
                  sigpic

                  1988 Diamantschwarz/Black

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X