Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

88 m3 for sale. The 10k car you have been waiting for!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 88 m3 for sale. The 10k car you have been waiting for!!

Okay so I don't know if this is where to put this but I have a friend currently trying to sell her m3. she is located in raleigh nc and here car is a great car if you are looking for a m3 that isn't perfect, but also isn't abused.

her car has 174k with all matching vins.
    The suspension is in perfect shape and has billstein sports with H&r springs.
    The interior Is cardinal red and is in great shape also.
    The car needs a respray ( roof and hood are faded) but paint is included in sale.
    Also front bumper is off because she taped a car just barely. There is no damage at all to the frame, or mounting brackets or anything just the bumper has a small crack which has been repaired but needs to be painted.
    [/QUOTE]

There is no rust on the car and has been garage kept most of its life.
    I would be more then happy to take pictures and get answers to any questions that you have...

There is only one thing that I want for helping someone find this e30 m3.. I want the bolt in rollcage in the back!!!! The back seat comes with it so its no big deal but she won't pull the cage till she sells the car so help a brother out!!

She wants 10k and she is pretty damn firm. The only trade she would take is a e36 m3 and some cash ontop.

I wanted this car so I haven't told anyone about it till now, but I know its not in the cards for me anymore since I had to spend 8,500 in court a couple of months ago..

cheers S14!!

Please remove

Comment

Car still available? I'm local and would like to check it out.

Comment

Holy shit that sounds like a pretty good deal but whats with the please remove post shortly after? Any more pics? I may just have room for a 2nd Ds car...
        sigpic

1988 Diamantschwarz/Black

Comment

would be intrested in some good pics.. [email protected]

Comment

I have a e36 M3 I'm willing to trade and put money on top.

Comment

Ill buy her roll-cage if she wants to part ways with it!

Comment

Hello everyone,

I am the owner of this car and it was posted for sale without my permission, hence the "please remove." I'm still not sure why, but what's done is done. I will not be taking out the roll cage.

A new ad, listed by me, will be up in the near future. For those that already expressed interest, you can PM me or reach me at [email protected] for more details.

Sorry for all the confusion.

Comment

Working...
                X