1995 BMW M3 DAYTONA/DOVE SOLD
    1995 BMW M3 AVUS/BLACK
    1998 BMW M3 ESTORIL/DOVE SEDAN SOLD
    1999 BMW M3 TITANIUM/DOVE CONV. SOLD
    1999 BMW M3 COSMOS/SAND BEIGE SOLD
    2003 BMW M5 ALPINE WHITE/BLACK SOLD
    2004 BMW M3 SILVERGRAY/IMOLA
    2007 BMW M5 SAPPHIRE/INDY

I would not be opposed to that shit. I just moved back to NYC and it kills me to see all these Bay Area cars.

Comment

My Car

I have all records form original owner (female) purchased at Steven Creek BMW 7-5-88 sold to second owner Oct 4 1990 28,530 miles, Third owner, myself, bought it in Dec 1996 with 179,000 miles, All service from all kept with all original books, tools in toolbox, wheels stored, Original clutch and gearbox have 228k miles on them. Kind of tells you how the car was treated. The Painter took 6 weeks, complete refinish. No Glass removed. Only rust was minor pitting in windshield 1 spot dime size and 2 rear glass, 1/2 dime each. Basically California car, no salt on roads like east coast. After engine rebuild at Bimmers, still factory bore on cylinders and crankshaft. This car was not all hopped up and beat or tracked like most of them out there. Just a real cool daily driver for many years.

Comment

Wow. 150,000 miles in 6 years. Must have been one hell of a daily commute!

Jake

Comment

Jake,

I had a job a few years back where I easily put 500-600 miles a week on my Jeep...do the math...that's right at 150k miles in 6 years....so, it's believable! What a great commuter car (the M3) all that time too!

And I can attest from experience that some high mileage cars that were daily commuters are one hell of a deal.....I'd put up my 200k mile '90 against "any" E30 M3....I am simply amazed at how pristine it is.....tlc and good maintenance does wonders! This is why buyers need to take a look at all mileage ranges when shopping for these cars....as time passes mileage will be less and less important. Condition is what really matters!

John

Originally posted by Jake View Post
          Wow. 150,000 miles in 6 years. Must have been one hell of a daily commute!

Jake

Comment

Oh I have no doubt John. I just think it rocks that someone was getting that much seat time. I'm jealous actually!

Jake

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
              Oh I have no doubt John. I just think it rocks that someone was getting that much seat time. I'm jealous actually!

Jake
              Since buying my car on Dec 9th, I've got almost 2000 miles on it already. It will see another 300 on sunday. The best thing is that the car runs better and better the more I drive it. Clearly it didn't like sitting.

Will
              '69 Datsun 2000 Roadster vintage race car (Street driven on a regular basis :taz
              '59 Alfa Romeo 101 Sprint (HUGE project :uhoh
              '88 M3

Comment

Working...
              X